The Avengers Second post-credits scene revealed

I can't believe international audiences are honestly upset about this. If missing a 30 second post credits easter egg that will be on youtube and the DVD and has zero [BLACKOUT]plot relevance[/BLACKOUT] or even, you know, [BLACKOUT]dialogue[/BLACKOUT], insults you this much, I can't even imagine how you'd react to something that was actually insulting. Readjust your priorities. Honestly.

I can't believe international audiences are honestly upset about this. If missing a 30 second post credits easter egg that will be on youtube and the DVD and has zero [BLACKOUT]plot relevance[/BLACKOUT] or even, you know, [BLACKOUT]dialogue[/BLACKOUT], insults you this much, I can't even imagine how you'd react to something that was actually insulting. Readjust your priorities. Honestly.

it is a bit of a pian though for the people who are missing out on a scene (regardless of how trivial) but europe did get the movie a week early so it balances it out.

It IS legit and there IS a picture that, obviously, I cannot post here - but it's all over Facebook for all to see.

The name of the other
waitress is Janet Pym

BTW, overseas audiences are not p.oed because they won't have that scene. They are p.oed cause they will have to pay another ticket to see it, cause new copies are already with the added scene.

It IS legit and there IS a picture that, obviously, I cannot post here - but it's all over Facebook for all to see.

The name of the other
waitress is Janet Pym

Say wha??????

Wait. That can't be right. Her name is supposed to be [BLACKOUT]Janet Van Dyne.[/BLACKOUT]

Wait. That can't be right. Her name is supposed to be [BLACKOUT]Janet Van Dyne.[/BLACKOUT]

Of course it's not right, but that's what's written on her tag (the scene is dialog-less)

Hmm. Maybe it's allusion as to how the Ant Man movie might play out.

It is so damn fast I only caught it by accident while taking screenshots. BTW, the scene was taken down from YouTube, try DeepWeb if you're so eager to see it.

Well are you sure you can make out the letters? I mean c'mon it's a bootleg things can get misconstrued.

I'm not upset in the slightest. Would have been nice to have got it here too but no big deal at all.

The A is the restaurant cleanliness grade. Every restaurant in NYC has one.

Eh. I'm pretty sure every restaurant in America has one or they'll be shut down by the health dept.

So most countries get the movie before the U.S. & those people are *****ing about a not even a minute or so scene of silence ? Incredible

I know, totally unbearable and its just so awful and an experience ruin-er. Putting a scene in that is chronologically out of time is just enough to..grr.

Fear not though friends, TDKR will have no such foolishness. :doh:

Dude, lighten up, it really isn't aweful at all.

It wasn't... since I didn't see it. ;)

I love how a couple of people ***** here about not seeing the scene and suddenly it turns into all international audiences everywhere are very pissed off. Talk about both sides taking an extreme view.

BTW, overseas audiences are not p.oed because they won't have that scene. They are p.oed cause they will have to pay another ticket to see it, cause new copies are already with the added scene.

I'm not that upset about it, just a matter of telling family and friends about this scene, which they'll find funny. And of course sending them the image and clip soon.

But are you saying that they'll now ship international copies with the bonus scene, which means that after Friday, all versions will be playing with that scene?

I must admit, this is interesting and somewhat ingenious marketing. Overseas audiences are upset as it is, but I think at the end of the day, this will make them see the movie again. Word of mouth, as indicated by the number of users on this board just for that news alone, will be spreading like wildfire if it hasn't already. Very clever.

By the way, the scene is hilarious and puzzling at the same time.
It's quite nice and heartwarming to see 'Earth's Mightiest Heroes' sitting down to eat something so mundane as a monster doner kebab.
You wouldn't see superheroes doing that in a very ordinary setting, would you? :)

LOL @ the outrage from not being able to see a couple seconds of them eating Shwarma.

Same here. They should be so lucky they got to see a movie before it was released in America. After all it was an American made film based on an American made comic.

Then you have to take into account it's probably only a minute long if that and it's them eating at some obscure restaurant/dining place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"