The Avengers Second post-credits scene revealed

as much as i liked the first post credit scene... the second one was better

Literally brilliant.

Shawarma will now become a real popular food brand.

^Don't tell me you're actually falling for a blatant (and poor) attempt at trolololling....???? :doh:

....Although I do love me some shawarma. Kinda hard to get at 1 AM around here, though

Bro have u seen the movie yet or do live out the States? No dont worry brother.this is legit i just saw it...It was pretty funny Scene and Rogers looked as he did in the film..get feeling the scene was added to finally not made a week or two before..its only post credit scene thus far that didnt set up another movie..logcially thats better for stand alone movies to build up each Avengers movie

Go look it up online, it's there.

Last edited:
Go look it up online, it's there.

it's not, I've looked.
I know you can't hot link bootleg stuff but can you at least tell me what to type into the search engine? PLLEEEEASSS!!!

Avengers after credits, filter: today.

It's there man. You can see it in the thumbnails and descriptions. They are on the first page for the love of Odin!

Avengers after credits, filter: today.

It's there man. You can see it in the thumbnails and descriptions. They are on the first page for the love of Odin!

seen it. hilarious :woot:

cheers man

LMAO!

The comments from the people in the theater "Greatest conversation ever"!

lol.gif

I saw the movie last night. This is absolutely real. The scene lasts maybe a minute, without a single line of dialogue. The actors play it as though they're completely exhausted from battle, and just having a bite to eat. The most interesting thing for me (apart from the great wit of the scene in the first place) is that Thor is clearly eating...apparently Asgardians can eat Earth food.

You can totally see Evans hiding his beard with his hand.

I don't think they're just exhausted from battle. I think they're exhausted from battle, and bored, and they don't all seem to be enjoying the food all that much. Thor makes a go at it, but Captain America looks completely miserable.

Just came back from seeing the movie for a 2nd time (first was at the early screening, which didn't have this scene). LOVED this scene, the whole theater (those who were left because a lot of people didn't stick around after the Thanos scene) were cracking up.

I totally missed that Evans was covering his face, just Youtubed it and you're right! Funny stuff.

I wonder who's idea this scene was?? I remember when we saw the early screening I thought it was kind of strange that Stark went on so long about Shawarma. I thought it was just because he was delirious.

I don't think they're just exhausted from battle. I think they're exhausted from battle, and bored, and they don't all seem to be enjoying the food all that much. Thor makes a go at it, but Captain America looks completely miserable.

I don't think it's that they're bored as much as it is that they're all just sort of blown away at what just happened.

I loved this scene. It's hilarious how Tony sort of turns and begins staring at Banner.

I don't think it's that they're bored as much as it is that they're all just sort of blown away at what just happened.

I loved this scene. It's hilarious how Tony sort of turns and begins staring at Banner.

And Banner trying hard to keep a straight face, but can't :yay:

You can totally see Evans hiding his beard with his hand.

Odd because his beard goes right up to his sideburns

scaled.php

And in the picture posted, there's a break between where his hair stops by his ear

scaled.php

Right near his hand

He shaved, and then summoned a brand new one in a day or two. Men don't require time to grow beards...

I saw the movie last night. This is absolutely real. The scene lasts maybe a minute, without a single line of dialogue. The actors play it as though they're completely exhausted from battle, and just having a bite to eat. The most interesting thing for me (apart from the great wit of the scene in the first place) is that Thor is clearly eating...apparently Asgardians can eat Earth food.

You didn't know that Asgardians can eat earth food? Thor eats in his movie as well as one of the warriors three ( he eats burger king).

I think it's not just the fact that they're tired from battle nor do I think it's because they're bored.

I mean these guys just went through hell and I think it's more about them just taking in the events over the past few days.

Coulsons death, hundreds killed and though the world was saved, many were lost and the last thing i'd expect to see from them is a casual conversation about the weather.

The silence and looks on their face is more indicative of how exhausted they are both physically AND mentally.

Having said that, Thor really seems to be into his sandwich.

Shawarma IS awesome. Extra pickles and hot sauce, mmmmm. This movie is by no means perfect, but it is charming as all get-out, and loved Tony's Shawarma bit, because it's one of the few beats I hadn't been spoiled on. Can't wait to see the extended cut, I have a feeling that it will take care of the major complaints I have. I'll say this-- I am looking forward to AVENGERS 2!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"