The Dark Knight Shadow of the Bat - Goodies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anjow1060

Rattling the cage
Reaction score
I heard whispers of the possible title a few of the next Bat-Film weeks ago via "Scissor Puppy," our good "Friend of BOF." Now, another FOBOF, who asked to remain anonymous, shot me an email yesterday mentioning the same exact title...
...SHADOW OF THE BAT.
And that's not all. BOF contributor "Anjow" sent word of the following:
1) A new Joker site will be revealed in September, releasing new images from the film.
2) "See you in December" refers to I AM LEGEND and yet another Joker site that will be unveiled -- as well as the 1st theatrical trailer and other TDK goodies.

Yay yay yay.

www.batman-on-film.com/batmovienews.html

1. a new viral joker site in september with new pics.
2.see you in december means that the first theatrical trailer will be realesed with I AM LEGEND. a new joker site in december?

am i understanding this right?

as I was the scooper I can answer a few Q's from what I know about the scoop.

The SYID site will most likely kick on sometime Thursday and into Friday. I'm sure we'll have puzzles or something to get thru before we can just watch the trailer.

December 14th is the date I believe.

- Jow

apart from the September thing,

most of us have been right all along.

:)

Shadow of the Bat! I'm glad that one bounced back as it was my fav. one I was hoping it would have some backing. SOTB! SOTB! SOTB!

Shadow of the Bat! I'm glad that one bounced back as it was my fav. one I was hoping it would have some backing. SOTB! SOTB! SOTB!

Shadow of the Bat is my fave and it would be an excellent title! I hope it happens.

countdown to naysayers........5........4......3......2.....

Cool news about the sites but did I read this right?

The 3rd movie is called Shadow of the Bat?

countdown to naysayers........5........4......3......2.....
lol. you just crave legitimacy and crave recognition. always complaining if you don't get credit for your "scoops" or that you don't have "appreciation threads" devoted to you. how insecure.

League of SHADOWS.... BAT-man.... SHADOW of the BAT???? I am definitely the sharpest marble today... and bored.

anjow as always i belive you 100%. but the title can change right? or is this 100% confirmed?

DUN, DUN, DUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNN..........no seriously though
yikes!

i think it is not a bad title. but it has something to do with the league of shadows IMO.

It sounds like a soap opera title

I can totally see Ra's appearing at the very end of the third movie. :D :D *Ra's comes from out of the shadows to a stunned Bruce*

It sounds like a freaking Harry Potter movie...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"