Civil War Sharon carter A.K.A. Agent 13 - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's not an avenger but it's a captain america movie so she should be more important that.
"She's just the love interest, she has not buisiness being an action shot" the heck ??? Is this the 50's or something ?
She will have a thing with cap maybe but she's still be a double agent and her purpose in the movie goes behond the 'love interest' angle.

In TWS, she was a semi love interest already but was still badass even though she only got 3 mins of screetime.

As for why she is like hidden in the poster, maybe because they tried to keep her storyline secret ?
She was not in the trailer and is not in some of the posters so maybe Marvel is trying to hide the fact that she is double agent and is in fact in cap's team. So they can suprise the general audience when she'll save Cap's ass (hopefully).

It's like her last name. Yes it was shown in one of the poster 'Agent Carter' (just like the concept art poster where she's next to Steve) but it was never said in the Winter Soldier.

Since when did you turn into a Sharon hater? Like what Poppy said this is still a CAP movie, NOT an Avengers movie. Sharon's a CAP main supporting character, she's a hero like Sam and has every right to be in the action shot blah blah blah. Obviously I care.

Guys, guys, I don't hate Sharon Carter. I'm just being realistic, here. If Marvel is going to market their movie, then they are going to put the most popular characters in their merchandise. People want to see ACTUAL Avengers, even though it is a Captain America movie. This is why a character with barely three minutes of screen time who has no special powers or something is blocked out in advertising. This is also why Black Widow had a prominent role in TWS and SC didn't. Hopefully we'll see more of Sharon, but don't act like Marvel is doing something wrong by not showing SC upfront in all their merchandise.

Yeah unfortunately, I can't see him talkig about Sharon there but more like Tony,Steve,Widow,Peter who have more 'important' and relevant arcs in the MCU at least. Plus I can't see a good adaptation of Sharon killing Steve cause the brainwashing was too cheesy in the comic book. There's no way to adapt that :/ I think.

The brainwashing/assassination was not part of the Civil War storyline and certainly not a part written by Millar.

Furthermore, it is Mark Millar and he has a propensity for BS. The only character that really comes to mind when talking about chief lieutenants of the storyline is Ms Marvel and she isn't involved.

Guys, guys, I don't hate Sharon Carter. I'm just being realistic, here. If Marvel is going to market their movie, then they are going to put the most popular characters in their merchandise. People want to see ACTUAL Avengers, even though it is a Captain America movie. This is why a character with barely three minutes of screen time who has no special powers or something is blocked out in advertising. This is also why Black Widow had a prominent role in TWS and SC didn't. Hopefully we'll see more of Sharon, but don't act like Marvel is doing something wrong by not showing SC upfront in all their merchandise.

If Marvel only ever focused on character people were already familiar with... They wouldn't have gone far beyond, maybe, Iron Man.

Not giving Sharon a prominent role WAS a mistake if they had any intention of ever using her or developing Steve in that regard.

If they didn't, it'd have been better if they just left her alone.

If she does have a decent amount of screentime in the movie, then she should be advertised. Otherwise, people complain about when there's more of her than expected and perhaps less of someone with a small role that was advertised.

When I look at that poster, however, it looks to clearly be the work of Ryan Meandering, which implies it is concept art depicting a scene from the movie, which I suppose Sharon is missing from in the movie.

CaLZdX2WkAEfAaX.jpg

:facepalm::loco: Why is she in black with a ***** stick? Why are they making her dress like Widow/Bobbie? Whose face is that because that doesn't look like EVC?

Why didn't they just make her suit dark grey like this one complete with EVC's actual face since white stains?
874720bfd499ccd202814c2b8bff49ba.jpg

Anyway.

I dunno. It was that color in one of the concept art pics. Maybe they changed they're mind. Did you just say ***** stick? Come on that's a bit far. Although I will agree the costume reminds me of the generic Black Widow, Mockingbird, Canary costumes we've seen so far. Can't explain the face, maybe she got a little chubbier or maybe it's just a weird angle/photoshop. Her and Falcons heads look discombobulated.

I wonder if this means she'll be in one of the fights between Team Cap and Team Stark. And I'm wondering just who she can take on Team Stark without dying, sorry exaggeration, I mean getting her ass handed to her. Because BP, Vision, Rhodey, Iron Man, Spidey and Widow can all take her down in 5.2 seconds. I thought she'd be more of a moral support on Team Cap. Saying she was with him and supported his decision or something like that. Then again it does even out the power struggle. I think.

Team Stark: Iron Man, Rhodey, Vision, Black Panther, Black Widow
Team Cap: Captain America, Bucky, Falcon, Sharon, Ant-Man, Hawkeye

???: Spidey, probably Team Iron Man but he'll supposedly switch to Caps side. Then again, there was a rumor suggesting his first interaction is with Cap during his fight with Crossbones. That just gave me an idea. Cap and Spidey take down Crossbones together and Cap gives Spidey advice. Some saying or something inspirational. Peter goes on to join Stark in CW but remembers Aps words mid fight and joins his side again. Or something like that. Either way I am now 100% sure from the tidbits that is what will go on with Spidey.

I'm getting off Sharon Topic. Who can Sharon fight without getting taken down immediately?

24671823201_b4d4198716_b.jpg

SHARON LOOKS GREAT!! Well her hair and face do.

CaLZdX2WkAEfAaX.jpg

:facepalm::loco: Why is she in black with a ***** stick? Why are they making her dress like Widow/Bobbie? Whose face is that because that doesn't look like EVC?

Those look like just street clothes, a leather jacket and skinny jeans.

I don't like the sticks, either. I wonder if she got them off Widow instory.

Last edited:
Her Lego character resembles the concept art (Grey pants, with the spots for her sticks and black top).

I'd say it looks more like she stole Jean Grey's jacket from X2
lol

but seriously, Marvel, enough giving all the women phalluses to fight with

I'd say it looks more like she stole Jean Grey's jacket from X2
lol

but seriously, Marvel, enough giving all the women phalluses to fight with

I guess they should leave sticks & balls for guys to play with.

Really, what other weapon would they give them that isn't meant to kill? Shield, Hammer, Bow & Arrow, Armored Suit have already been taken.

I blunt sword...wait thats basically a stick.:funny:

Really, what other weapon would they give them that isn't meant to kill? Shield, Hammer, Bow & Arrow, Armored Suit have already been taken.

Hmmmm. Non-lethal combat weapons for a female character? How about a whip? Harsh words? Seduction? Pffft.

Seriously, I personally don't see anything particularly phallic about the batons nor do I see that they should be for exclusive use of Mockingbird.

I don't remember anyone making such complaints when they were used by both Rumlow and Hill in TWS.

:huh:

I posit that she could just use weapons that are meant to kill.

Sharon mugged Natasha for her sticks and her jackets. Maybe she tries to impersonate her in-story.

Sharon mugged Natasha for her sticks and her jackets. Maybe she tries to impersonate her in-story.

I doubt she would be able to easily lay hands on BW's jacket let alone her sticks. BW had a minor fit in the deleted scenes over SW wearing one of her jackets. 😊

Last edited:

Give her nunchucks!

[YT]watch?v=yvJA5I51klk[/YT]

:huh:

I posit that she could just use weapons that are meant to kill.

In this scenario, in this story line? She raises her little pistol and War Machine blasts her head off. Sounds like a great plan.

I doubt she would be able to easily lay hands on BW's jacket let alone her sticks. She had a minor fit in the deleted scenes over SW wearing one of her jackets. 😊

They should have kept that in because it not only explains where SW got that great jacket but lays the ground for Nat maybe being ticked at Steve for giving her best clothes way to the woman who messed with her mind - which eventually leads to Nat siding with Tony in CW. :o

In this scenario, in this story line? She raises her little pistol and War Machine blasts her head off. Sounds like a great plan.

Same can be said to most of Cap's team. Plus, maybe she's got a stinger missile.

But boy, am I excited to see the war where everyone's got kid gloves on and ultimately both sides will unite against Zemo.

Last edited:
How on earth would Sharon even be able to mug Natasha?

Simple. Sharon had Scarlet Witch mind control Nat and took her clothes, and later had fun with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"