Civil War Sharon carter A.K.A. Agent 13 - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super-friendly reminder... The "Edit Ignore" function is on your user CP control panel.

*twirls out of thread*

*twirls back in*

Still willing to give Sharon Carter a chance to like her in this movie!

*actually twirls back out for realsies this time*

Development matters for me too, but it means zilch if I don't dig the characterisation.

Personally my fav female CBM character is Michelle Pfeiffer's Catwoman where she completely looses herself in that role.

To upload a pic/avatar/gif you need to be an Advanced User-Level 3 - Users are in this group when they have between 300 and 999 posts. This info's in your Welcome to The SuperHeroHype Forums email. Just post 292 more times.

For some reasons, i didn't get that e-mail. Thanks anyway. I guess i will have to be more active here :)

Yes, please do forget that I ever try to have a conversation with either of you because speaking to either of you is just head to a wall useless.

No way! That's how talking to you feels! :yay:

Though, we're not stalking the thread to a character we've expressed our dislike of.

so anyway

umm...
Where will Steve and Sharon go on their first date? Will he take her dancing like he never got to do with Peggy?? Will Tony provide him with Avengers branded condoms?!?
"They're strong like the Hulk, but sensitive like Hawkeye"

I don't think we'll see them dating onscreen. We seldom do.

I think if they do, it would be a good idea if they don't go dancing and do something else, like, idk, bowling.

Come to think of it, MCU Steve was born in 1918. IW1 will be released and presumably set in 2018, and will be written/directed by the same crew.

Presuming they do firmly move toward setting Steve with Sharon in CW, and if Cap lives through it, and maybe avoids jail, it might be cool to see a Captain America birthday party that shows them having been together in the interim.

Yes, please do forget that I ever try to have a conversation with either of you because speaking to either of you is just head to a wall useless.
Likewise :woot:. Also maybe because you jump in with your straw man arguments at times.

Well they'll definitely have that coffee and maybe with burgers.

They say Cap might die in CW and Bucky takes over. But if he dies what happens with his burgeoning connection with Sharon? Everyone will be expecting Steve to die so maybe it'll be great if Steve hands over the shield to Bucky instead and he tries civilian life with Sharon.

7OeJHBu.jpg

I'm glad they included Sharon !:woot:

Well that was a TV spot, let's wait for a full TRAILER 2 to see if they show her there. Let's play Where's Wally/Waldo/Sharon again :woot:. Yeah what's up with only having Wanda or Sharon in the promos? They're not interchangeable.

True, it was just a spot. maybe,maybeee she will be in the second trailer. When is it dropping btw?

Well they'll definitely have that coffee and maybe with burgers.

They say Cap might die in CW and Bucky takes over. But if he dies what happens with his burgeoning connection with Sharon? Everyone will be expecting Steve to die so maybe it'll be great if Steve hands over the shield to Bucky instead and he tries civilian life with Sharon.

Great idea! I never thought about it... I'm not sure about trying the civilian life, but I can see Sharon and Steve going on a mission incognito while Bucky takes over as cap. A little bit like the TWS ending.

Yayyy !!

Her face looks weird but at least she's in it so i'll take it !:)

TF-2016-Hasbro-Marvel-185.jpg

Sharon and Steve look so great together. Hope we get to see them fight together, and have that coffee together.

Also EVC looks so much better in this art promo than in the other one where her head and face look whack. She looks so hot and I love her jacket and hint of grey shirt.
TF-2016-Hasbro-Marvel-186.jpg

She looks so great right??? I guess it always better when they don't mess up with Photoshop too much ! And yes I love that Steve and Sharon are side by side.

Plus, it looks like she has a grey combi underneath? I'm not sure.

She looks stunning! I think I like her hair here more than in TWS. It's longer with volume.

Trailer 2 might drop sometime at the end of this month or early March. I'm hoping next week.

I probably read too much on that but Sharon may wear a grey costume because she is on "both sides" ? In the comics she works for Shield and at first agree with their new politic but the more she saw what they've done the less she agreed and became team cap.
In the movie it looks like she works at first for the "bad guys" Martin Freeman and co but we know she will end up working with Steve, a little bit like in the comics.
Of course, I doubt they will go that far in the movie and will make her 100% team cap but it would be a nice wink to the comics. I'm really hoping she wearing a combi :)!

As for the trailer, I've seen a lot of talks about it debuting on tuesday? But idk, I feel like this tv spot was enough for Marvel and we will have to wait an other month.

It doesn't look like a costume to me, it just looks like a grey shirt. But I understand what you mean, the grey symbolises that she's not team Stark nor team Cap (at the start). This may explain why she's not featured in the team Cap line up in the trailer/spot/official promos because it'll give away her true allegiance to Cap before everyone sees CW like in the comics.

You maybe right that the tv spot will hold off trailer 2 until at least early next month.

Sharon looks gorgeous in that art, the best she's ever looked, imo. And, I have no problem with SC not wearing a costume. That's not who she is. Heck, Cap and Bw didn't even wear a costume throughout much of TWS and Falcon had his only at the end of the movie.

^
Maybe Sharon chokes out Black Widow or tries to, at least. :oldrazz:

And we all know how that would go down.

It looks like she's got garrote wire.

I thought it was nunchucks. Maybe she has those two sticks connect together somehow like Daredevil's.

It looks like she's got garrote wire.
Mostly used for sneak attacks.

^
Maybe Sharon chokes out Black Widow or tries to, at least. :oldrazz:
Yeah she tries to then she takes out her ***** sticks and finishes BW off with it :oldrazz:.

I've noticed towards the end of Revenge's final season that EVC's body was getting more toned and gaining muscle weight. I think she was working out at that time to maybe prepare for more than one little fight scene before CW commenced filming.

http://collider.com/captain-america-civil-war-avengers-chris-evans/

In an interview for Disney twenty-three, a magazine available to D23 Gold Members, the actor (Chris Evans) said (as quoted by Yahoo Movies):

“Even though there are a lot characters, the focus is on Steve and his struggle. Especially his struggle with Tony Stark…It’s exciting to see a guy who’s as optimistic and as selfless as Steve be met with letdown, betrayal, frustration, and selfishness. There are events and people in his life that test him — that challenge him and force him to reevaluate who he is and what he wants out of life.”

Seriously, this further hints that Steve's going to retire the shield/soldiering and try civilian life with Sharon. Happiness might be Sharon, Bucky, and Sam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"