SM3 Lizard Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by The Lizard
No, that honor belongs to Venom fans, sorry. :)

ha ha ha!

yes, Lizzie should be in SM3 because Curt Connors is in 2.

I hope that the CGI will be able to pull off a convincing Lizard.

The Lizard for Spider-Man 3!!
My favorate spidey villian!
The Ceb-Man!!!

When I was a kid, I remember being really excited by the Super Mario Brothers movie (stay with me here) because it would have talking human/dinosaur hybrids. I just thought that was the coolest idea ever... then I saw the movie and it was arse. Right now, hopes for my shattered childhood dreams of big talking dinosaur-looking things rest on Sam Raimi and Dylan Baker. No pressure, guys... but if you fail me, I'll peel the flesh etc. etc.

Originally posted by PV
When I was a kid, I remember being really excited by the Super Mario Brothers movie (stay with me here) because it would have talking human/dinosaur hybrids. I just thought that was the coolest idea ever... then I saw the movie and it was arse. Right now, hopes for my shattered childhood dreams of big talking dinosaur-looking things rest on Sam Raimi and Dylan Baker. No pressure, guys... but if you fail me, I'll peel the flesh etc. etc.

This is actually quite true.

To date, there have been no quality live-action depictions of lizardmen-type characters in any film or TV series.

There are plenty of cool lizardmen in various video games ( Soul Calibur, Everquest, etc), but that's it.

Unless there's some fantasy movie featuring lizardmen coming out before summer 2007, the Lizard may be the very first.

I was disappointed in lack of Lizard referencing/foreshadowing in the film. Other than the fact Connors was in hit and he was missing his right arm, there was nuthin'.

Also, the fact they've gone out of their way to give us 2 straight sympathetic scientist mentors to Peter concerns me, as well as the revelation that Raimi was leaning toward having Black Cat in 2 and not Lizzy.

And when PP was at the table with Ock and Rosie I kept thinking that should be Curt and Martha!!! :mad:

But... apparently Liz WAS taken out of the game, so there's still hope.

Originally posted by War Eagle

But... apparently Liz WAS taken out of the game, so there's still hope.

Ah -- so that's true then? I was at Toys R Us yesterday, but I forgot to check out the boxes of the new SM2 games to see if Lizzy was mentioned on them.

Ah -- so that's true then? I was at Toys R Us yesterday, but I forgot to check out the boxes of the new SM2 games to see if Lizzy was mentioned on them.

I haven't got far enough in the game yet to know for sure, (basically becasue I suck at being SPidey. :o :D I'm much better at being bad. :gg: )

But in the games forum, they say there's a point whjere Bruce Campbell says Liz is not in it. However apparently there are Lizard-Men to fight in the sewers. :confused: (according to the game forums)

I dunno, but the fact that he was in the trailer and then pulled out at the last minute could be significant.

Lizard should be in SM3.

The last villians who should be in a movie are the following:
Venom
Carnage
Scorpion
Hobgoblin
Man-Wolf
Vermin
Jackal

Lizard is a great villian. He'll be awesome on screen. He just better not look like he did in MTV or the Ultimate version. He is one who should stay original.

Originally posted by Spidey-Boy523
Lizard should be in SM3.

The last villians who should be in a movie are the following:

Scorpion
Hobgoblin
Man-Wolf
Vermin
Jackal
none of these minor league characters will make it into a movie. They just aren't strong enough characters to help carry a film.

This is actually quite true.

To date, there have been no quality live-action depictions of lizardmen-type characters in any film or TV series.

There are plenty of cool lizardmen in various video games ( Soul Calibur, Everquest, etc), but that's it.

Unless there's some fantasy movie featuring lizardmen coming out before summer 2007, the Lizard may be the very first.

Not to argue with you, but I remind you of these:

The Gorn, who battled Capt. Kirk

The Sleestaks from The Lost Land

Greedo.

Hee hee hee

Originally posted by LORD_GALVATRON
none of these minor league characters will make it into a movie. They just aren't strong enough characters to help carry a film.

Thats y i said they are the last ones who should be put in a movie.

I'll admit, Venom can be. But Carnage is a piece of ****. All he does is fling the goo around. Hydro Man would make a better villian than him.

Originally posted by SpiderSensesTingling
Not to argue with you, but I remind you of these:

The Gorn, who battled Capt. Kirk

The Sleestaks from The Lost Land

Greedo.

Hee hee hee

Heh --- remember, I said "quality" lizardman. :p

You forgot to mention the lizard-aliens from the TV miniseries "V". :D

Nah, it goes to whoever said 'da wizzzzzzard pwnzoz venom'

But that's the communication level you must sink to in order to converse with Venom fans. :D

Heh --- remember, I said "quality" lizardman. :p

You forgot to mention the lizard-aliens from the TV miniseries "V". :D

Glad you enjoyed my list. Like I said, not to argue.:D

Venom can be. But Carnage is a piece of ****. All he does is fling the goo around. Hydro Man would make a better villian than him.

TRUTH!

But that's the communication level you must sink to in order to converse with Venom fans. :D
Which is ironic consideering you are coming off as the less intelligent one in this thread.

Which is ironic consideering you are coming off as the less intelligent one in this thread.

no he isnt. If there is a thread about the Lizard, Lizard is the most intelligent person in it.

no he isnt.
Yes, in fact, he is.
If there is a thread about the Lizard, Lizard is the most intelligent person in it.
When you are demeaning other's opinions when they don't conform to your own and belittle someone's supposed lower intellect, you come off as less inteliigent. Sorry.

Yes, in fact, he is. When you are demeaning other's opinions when they don't conform to your own and belittle someone's supposed lower intellect, you come off as less inteliigent. Sorry.

w/e dude. just get over it

I think the Lizard would be great for part 3 to go along with Harry.I think they could use The Child With Story and just use the Lizard instead of Vermin.Spider-man trying to help the Lizard while being attack by Harry/Goblin.

Lizard could bring in some cool fight scenes say fighting in the sewers :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"