SM3 Lizard Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by LORD_GALVATRON
Actually, it does, because you should shut up now, yet you don't.

Nope, sorry. Read the posts. You could stop by shutting up.

To you maybe. Yes, because we all know belittling someone else's intelligence is SOOOOO funny. Then he should do it better, without the intelligence and opinion cracks. Assume? He flat out said it.

I also "flat out" used those little smilie things when I "said it." You know -- :) and :D -- perhaps you've seen them before? They generally have a connotation of mirth or humor linked to them, you know.

LORD_GALVATRON, I really don't know what your problem is, or if you're always like this, or if you're just having a bad day today.

In any case, this is getting embarassing for you, and you're not going to "win", if that what's motivating you at this point. So let's please stop and move on with the topic at hand.

And that topic, for those who came in late:

Lizard313.gif
:D

Lizard should definately be in Spidey 3. Hands down he's a villain who matches up well with Green Goblin 2 and will not overshadow him during the film. And at the same time Harry will be able to match up with Lizard well (vs. the overpowering Venom) at the end of Spidey 3 when Harry has to redeem himself and fight Lizard.

Also, I want Lizard and Green Goblin 2 to be given equal focus. I don't want Lizard to be a minor villain and have the focus all on GG2, and vice versa. I don't want one to be better than the other.

Which brings me to my next question. How could they tie the Lizard's and Green Goblin 2's storylines together? The Lizard, I'd like to have your opinion on this.

Originally posted by The Lizard
LORD_GALVATRON, I really don't know what your problem is,
Your attempts at insulting others.

In any case, this is getting embarassing for you,
I'm not the one insulting people's intelligence or opinions, sorry.
and you're not going to "win", if that what's motivating you at this point. So let's please stop and move on with the topic at hand.
Win what?If by 'win' you mean calling you out for your posts, I already did.

Let it go, for God's sake.

Originally posted by arachnid-kid

Which brings me to my next question. How could they tie the Lizard's and Green Goblin 2's storylines together? The Lizard, I'd like to have your opinion on this.

It's kind of tricky, but it could be done.

In my opinion, Harry shouldn't "Goblin out" until close to the end of SM3 for the simple reason that audiences already saw a whole movie of Goblin action in 2002 and there can't be too much repetition.

Harry's role could perhaps consist of funding several "unusual" projects, including that of Curt Connors, all in the secret hopes of tweaking his dad's strength-enhancing formula.

I personally believe that Lizzy should start out intelligent when he is introduced, but then devolve into the more savage beastial Lizard. The savage Lizard could perhaps end up being controlled/manipulated by Harry into attacking Spidey, with Harry finally snapping and becoming the Goblin II to finish the job himself.

I'm not the one insulting people's intelligence or opinions, sorry.

OK -- for the LAST time...

"Lizard pwnz Venom" is not an insult.

THIS is an insult:
Dumbest. post. ever.

You started this whole immature thing. You.

However, I have now finished with it. Please go bother someone else who feels the need to play your game.

I also like the idea of Lizard going from intelligent to savage.

I'd like the ending to play out in either of these two ways:

1)At the end of the Spidey and Lizard fight, Lizard retreats to the sewers. Fastforward to the Spider-Man and GG2 fight. During the fight, Lizard emerges and tries to do away with both of them (Being savage). GG2 knocks him away, and the fight continues. At the end of the fight GG2's about to kill Spider-Man, but Lizard (Now infuriated at being hit) tackles GG2 and tears him apart (Not literally). It ends with Harry being either unconscious or dead, and the Lizard slowly transforms back to Conners.

2) At the end of the Spidey and Lizard fight, Lizard retreats to the sewers. Fastforward to the Spider-Man and GG2 fight. During the fight, Lizard emerges and tries to do away with both of them (Being savage). GG2 knocks him away, and the fight continues. At the end of the fight, however, Spider-Man convinces GG2 that he did not kill Norman. The GG2 then relaxes. Then, Lizard (Now infuriated at being hit) returns. Spider-Man is too injured to fight, so GG2 fights Lizard, only to be beaten unconscious or to death. Then Lizard transforms back to Conners.

I know, the way I have these written out doesn't sound to cool. I'm sure the ideas could work with better script writing.

I also like the idea of Lizard going from intelligent to savage.

I'd like the ending to play out in either of these two ways:

1)At the end of the Spidey and Lizard fight, Lizard retreats to the sewers. Fastforward to the Spider-Man and GG2 fight. During the fight, Lizard emerges and tries to do away with both of them (Being savage). GG2 knocks him away, and the fight continues. At the end of the fight GG2's about to kill Spider-Man, but Lizard (Now infuriated at being hit) tackles GG2 and tears him apart (Not literally). It ends with Harry being either unconscious or dead, and the Lizard slowly transforms back to Conners.

I like it!!!!

I'd have Harry be dead, and Connors say "What have I done?" and Spidey says "Something I could never do"

Originally posted by The Lizard
OK -- for the LAST time...

"Lizard pwnz Venom" is not an insult.
No, but "You are certainly entitled to that sadly misguided opinion." and "But that's the communication level you must sink to in order to converse with Venom fans." are.

You started this whole immature thing. You.
Sorry, incorrect. The posts prove this.

However, I have now finished with it. Please go bother someone else who feels the need to play your game.
You should have finished before you got started and saved yourself the embarrassment.

You should have finished before you got started and saved yourself the embarrassment.

You shoulda. Now just leave us to discuss lizard. You've already wasted 2 pages of ur crap b/c ur too immature to give up. get on with life.

Really hoping to see venom on film (hopefully in my lifetime) but lizard should be in SM3 hands f'n down.

yeah, i watched Spider-Man 2 again today. And I definetly think The Lizard(Dr. Connors) will be in Spider-Man 3. And YES, Dr. Connors has one arm in the movie. I paid attention. His right arm is missing. He rolls his right sleeve up on his clothing. So that's cool!

The Lizard will definitely be in Spidey 3! along with Harry as the Goblin.

And better yet, I'm watching the Spider-Man cartoon marathon on Toon Disney Channel right now! it's cool!! And also, this particular episode that just started right now is one where Spider-Man loses his Spider-Powers... this is so weird, it's just like how he lost his powers in the movie! He fell of the side of a building into a garbage can. ! haha.. turn it on! :)

Originally posted by Spidey-Boy523
You shoulda.
nope, sorry.
Now just leave us to discuss lizard.
Fine, dicuss lizard, who's stopping you?
You've already wasted 2 pages of ur crap b/c ur too immature to give up.
I'm not the one insulting opinions and insulting others' intelligence, sorry.
get on with life.
Yes, you should, but won't and will continue responding like a little puppet.

I think this is my second time posting this on this forum (well 3 but this a MODIFIED version)

I knew I would probably have to change my plot summary for Lizard after SM-2 and I was right, but this how you put Lizard in S-M3.

To be more specific Lizard in 3...yadda yadda yadda. Halfway through Peter proposes to MJ...he finds strength in the strength of Martha's love for Curt (even in danger). When Harry finds out (Peter and Harry talked earlier and Pete tried to explain to Harry that he did what he did for the good of people...and his father accidently killed himself and was the GG and tried to kill Peter, MJ, and literally a tram full of little kids). He doesn't believe our friend Peter, but reconciles it seems, but he has an angry and bitter and mean face when they hug.

After Pete reveals he and MJ are to marry, Harry sees his father again calling him weak, Peter stole "me away from you with his science, and then again when he killed me...he stole your girl...and he lied to you for years...you cannot trust him...are you gonna' let this happen...avenge me! AVENGE YOURSELF!" Anyways the Lizard thing happens Peter breaks his arm fighting the Lizard and he comes back battered and MJ has to care for him. She is hurt and isn't sure she can do this and Pete all of a sudden feels this won't work and tells her they should call it off...she could never handle being Spider-Man's wife.

Well at the end we have an ASM #33 thing where the Lizard is trying to cure himself but the machinery might kill him and when Peter tries to stop him the Lizard buries him under the rubble and under like 20 tons of cement and concrete Peter knows he could let Lizard die, let Curt die and he could rest. But with an injured arm still (just healing and out of a cast) he decides to lift the rubble...because Curt was his friend...and he won't let him die for Billy and Martha's sake...and for MJ's sake...

He lifts it up like 5 feet crawls out of it and dislocates the shoulder of his bad arm. In this form he swings up and somehow stopps the experiemtn takes on an unhealthy amount of electricty (it was some type of radioactive voltage Lizard put on himself) and as the conductor with radioactive blood he lessens the dagner and it actually cures Lizard.

At the end Pete swings MJ as spidey to the top of the Empire State Building. He takes off the mask and explains he goes here at night to clear his head. It is night, and he wants to know if she still wants that ring...he understands if she doesn't. She says yes, being Spider-Man's wife will be tough but Mary Jane Watson will do it...and as they embrace and swing off...Harry finally experiments on himself for hte ending scene.

This and thus sets up for GG2 and Peter's fight to the death in the final Raimi film...#4, and also the marriage to MJ.

I dont like it. I think that Harry shouldnt sit back an entire movie, then become GG2 in SM4.

i heard that some character named Felicia will be in Spidey 3. maybe it's Harry's love interest.

but anyway, in Spidey 3, i think Harry will be terrorized by the voice of his father, and will eventually give in to becoming the Goblin.
and also, Dr. Connor will try to find a cure to re-generate his lost arm, by way experimenting with lizards, and how they regenerate their limbs. and then here's something that i believe will happen, that i got from some info site about the Lizard: "A serum was created and taken by Connors, with horrifying results. The lizard's DNA set into Connor's blood stream, changing him into a human Lizard. Dubbed the Lizard by the Daily Bugle, Connor's sought to change all of humanity in his own image. Spider-Man intervened, and the Lizard reverted back to Connors. Connors became the Lizard several more times, through accidentally taking the serum and through stress, which caused Connor's Reptilian side of his brain to take control. The Lizard would go on to fight Spider-Man." But wait... maybe at the end of Spidey 3, Spider-Man will intervene and help the Lizard revert back to Dr. Connors. And that's how that ends. He doesn't die. And maybe in a future movie, the Lizard will show up again.
But during this Spidey 3 movie, we might see a fight betwen the Lizard & Harry the Goblin against Spider-Man.
And I think Harry the Goblin decides to kill himself, becuz he gets fed up with his father's voice telling him to do evil things. Harry and Spider-Man have a heartfelt talk at the end, and says "it's for his own good" to kill himself. i don't know. And maybe that Felicia chick will have something to do with Harry changing his mind from being evil or something. ugh.. i don't know! i give up. my mind can't think right now.

I was just wondering, what was your favourite artist rendering of the Lizard. I really liked how the new spectacular Spiderman did him, first as a mostly lizard and then as very human. I also liked the old lizard in the Fist issue of spiderman with the Calypso storyline, the ultiamte Lizard kinda sucks though, kinda a giant iguana.

He's at the bottom left. I swear if the movie's rendering looked like that, I'd geek out. Of course the pants should be purple.

amazing500.jpg

He's at the bottom left. I swear if the movie's rendering looked like that, I'd geek out. Of course the pants should be purple.

amazing500.jpg

yet again. Something else we both agree on.

Ah, it at last seems that the level of thick-headed trollishness in this thread has dropped off somewhat... :p

In examining the "velociraptor" suggestion about Lizard's
appearance, I must say that I would much prefer a more lizardlike Lizard, as opposed to an overly dinosaurian version.

Lizardlike movements are a must as well, with "scurrying" motions up walls and quick head turns and tail whips, unlike the Jurrasic Park dinosaur motions.

Man, how come the movie MJ doesn't look like that? I never really had a problem with Kirsten, but now that I've seen that photo. ...:(

I feel the Lizard was never meant to look like this
lizard.jpg

Ah, it at last seems that the level of thick-headed trollishness in this thread has dropped off somewhat...

Thats b/c LORD_GALVATRON had to have the last word which we let him have.

Spidermand 500 though, did you see Lizard in it? He wasn't all that kool. I liked him in the Marvel Ages Spiderman one of the best too (I forgot that before). But what do you think of the Curt Connors in Spiderman 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"