• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Venom Sony Revives 'Venom' Solo Movie - Part 4

Shall we begin the "Turd in the Wind" drinking game for every time a review uses that phrase to describe the movie?

All these reviews saying it looks like it is from the 90s/2000s is exactly what I said when the trailer came out. Ugh.

LADY GAGA FANS WERE RIGHT!!!!

:awesome:.

Is it weird that I kinda want to see it even more now just to see how bad it is? I felt the same way about Green Lantern and I actually saw that one in theaters. On bargain Tuesday, but still...:o

Is it weird that I kinda want to see it even more now just to see how bad it is? I felt the same way about Green Lantern and I actually saw that one in theaters. On bargain Tuesday, but still...:o
I am with you, except I will wait for home. I still remember going to the late night Thursday showing for TASM2. It didn't end up being worth it. :funny:

Turd in the wind joins Martha in the Hall of Fame

Question now is will it become t-shirt worthy like Martha did;

Cfov5S3UkAAMdRZ-600x8001.jpg

Cfov5TVUEAE7hv7-600x800.jpg

I like their reaction. I think this could be a fun movie to talk about regardless whether you liked it or HATED it

I'm seeing this next Monday with some friends. I cannot WAIT to see this. This sounds like a campy classic.

Now people will see and appreciate the brilliance of Sam Raimi/Topher Grace :D

This movie will further solidify the greatness of the Holy Trilogy.

Raimi is a saint for putting up with these people for three movies and still managing to put out two all-time classics.

Tell me about the tomatoes, why are they rotten?

You’re a big flop. For Sony

Even IGN hated it.

I nearly bust a gut watching that review when the giant blurb "TURD IN THE WIND" popped up at the beginning. That's rough, but we always said if this movie was bad that line would be like a full buffet for reviewers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"