Venom Sony Revives 'Venom' Solo Movie - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was Aunt Carnage :o

I wonder if Venom will have the white spider symbol? It wouldn't make sense to have it if Spider-Man didn't exist in the world.

Poster art looks on point. Just hope Venom himself looks on point in the film.

Also I heard Hardy should be in doing Venom's voice in the Miles Morales animated movie. That should be interesting.

Poster art looks on point. Just hope Venom himself looks on point in the film.

Also I heard Hardy should be in doing Venom's voice in the Miles Morales animated movie. That should be interesting.

Just a rumor for now

Poster
DVcrlApUMAA4o8O.jpg:large

apparently trailer drops tomorrow

Dat logo

I really hope this Venom has the element of terror on it's side. I can't believe we had a horror director making Spider-Man movies and his Venom was just...

Did someone make an "I can see Spider-Man in his eye" joke yet?

I was thinking about some idea : maybe venom is really set in the same universe of animated movie about Miles Morales. Maybe Peter Parker is dead and Eddie Brock as Venom try to search a new perpective in his life ? Now that Spider-Man is dead by the hand of an other vilain, what's the purpose of his life ? How this death impact him ? could be very interesting.

Last edited:
Hm, when I don't look directly at the text on the poster, it gives the illusion of a mouth. Wonder if that's intentional.

I think that's the point. The Venom Vlog pointed it out as well. I would have done something with the N to make it appear more tongue-like, but that's assuming they go all big with it in the film.

So what do you think about the theory about Peter Parker being dead in this movie in my previous post ?

Am I the only one that's worried that the teaser won't even have a second of footage of Eddie turning into Venom? Of course, like, it's a fair few months until the film is released. But I think we shouldn't get our hopes up. Sony are NOTORIOUS for disappointing us:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3ugHP-yZXw
Okay, okay, I'm taking the piss, it won't turn out like Ghostbusters...
But in all seriousness, I hope the trailer isn't some SJW garbage.

I think people would pitch a fit if the trailer was just a glorified teaser that didn't show Venom in full. Hopefully we get a good trailer that sets up what we can expect from the film.

The last sentence of your post makes no sense. Why would a Venom trailer be "some SJW garbage"? Are you afraid that the last shot of the trailer could be Venom turning to the camera and whispering "women's rights"? Weird fear to have.

#WeAreVenom is right up there with #MeToo

Didn't ya know?! :o

The last sentence of your post makes no sense. Why would a Venom trailer be "some SJW garbage"? Are you afraid that the last shot of the trailer could be Venom turning to the camera and whispering "women's rights"? Weird fear to have.

SJW has become one of those terms people like to use that doesn't actually mean anything. We had the guy in the Ragnarok thread who insisted the movie was SJW garbage because a black woman played Valkyrie.:loco:

Not expecting much Venom in the teaser. He'll probably be the last shot of it.

Not expecting a full shot of Venom at all. They just finished filming and I assume the VFX people are hard at work trying to make the special effects look good before October. But if they could give us enough of a visual of him, his eyes, his mouth, maybe have him smirk at the camera in a menacingly way at the end and have it look BADASS, that'd be enough to start generating hype for now.

I'm actually expecting the trailer to be fairly decent in showing the goods. When was the last time a comic book movie's trailer didn't show anything? I think we'll get s good shot of venom. He's protagonist of the film.

I'm actually expecting the trailer to be fairly decent in showing the goods. When was the last time a comic book movie's trailer didn't show anything? I think we'll get s good shot of venom. He's protagonist of the film.

We're definitely gonna see Venom, no doubt, its how much are they gonna show is the question.

if you look in his eye closely you can see carnage...

And if you look even closer, you can see Sony preparing their Venom/Jumanji/Emoji movie super crossover film

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"