• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Spider-Man 3 Caption Thread II

k49h92.jpg

SPIDER-MAN: Before you even think oi f***ing up with me, remember: now the president is black too..

Hehehe, can never go wrong with the Khan scream.
Image0927-2219JETIX4.jpg

TOPHER: "I was the real star of That 70s Show! Not Ashton Kutcher, me! Me damn it! I carried that show! I was the one who united the cast! I was the central focus! They were nothing without me do you hear?! Nothing!!!"

Hehehe, can never go wrong with the Khan scream.
Image0927-2219JETIX4.jpg

TOPHER: "I was the real star of That 70s Show! Not Ashton Kutcher, me! Me damn it! I carried that show! I was the one who united the cast! I was the central focus! They were nothing without me do you hear?! Nothing!!!"

thanks! and i lol'd at above. but i do agree. after topher left, 70s' was kinda...meh. funny, but...definately not as good w/o topher.

thanks! and i lol'd at above. but i do agree. after topher left, 70s' was kinda...meh. funny, but...definately not as good w/o topher.
Thanks.

Topher was the central character of "That 70s Show", it was clearly designed to revolve around him as the guy who united the other characters. They should never have tried to continue without him, because without him, the series no longer had that glue that held everyone together.

Thanks.

Topher was the central character of "That 70s Show", it was clearly designed to revolve around him as the guy who united the other characters. They should never have tried to continue without him, because without him, the series no longer had that glue that held everyone together.

I agree. when they filled in with randy, i was like "...." then i found out he was supposed to be a newer eric at first. and i was like FAIL.

dont get me wrong, some of it was still damn funny, but without topher (and ashton, excluding GA), it went kinda downhill.

Last edited:
Thanks, Panthro and hehehehehe!

Yeah, Eric was clearly the center of the show. You can replace a supporting character and keep the show going, but when your show clearly revolves around a lead, it´s better to call it quits than to try and replace him, especially for a show that was already going on for years.

Image0927-2219JETIX4.jpg

TOPHER: Hey, Laura Prepon, Vilmer Valderrama, haven´t seen you guys in ages! How´s it down there?

(before you complain, Ashton Kutcher DID have some success after the show with Punk´d and stuff, and Mila Kunis at least does voices for Family Guy and Robot Chicken.)

Image0927-2219JETIX4.jpg

TOPHER: Hey, Laura Prepon, Vilmer Valderrama, haven´t seen you guys in ages! How´s it down there?

(before you complain, Ashton Kutcher DID have some success after the show with Punk´d and stuff, and Mila Kunis at least does voices for Family Guy and Robot Chicken.)

:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe: i know though. it's true. wilmer did yo momma for a while..but where'd prepon go??:huh::huh:

2jh0sj.jpg

Harry: Peter, before I die...I just want to ask you. What do you think of my plastic surgery? Did it turn out good? Do I look pretty?

2reh5ix.jpg

Peter: Yeah...it looks...great! Really handsome!

x3eu7n.jpg

Harry: I know you're lying, bastard! I can see that! I always knew you're a ****in' lyer! Curse you!

23jljmh.jpg

dd1fk8.jpg

Image0927-2219JETIX4.jpg

TOPHER: "Didn't we get anything good from the 1990s?! There must have been something good from the 1990s! Can't we all agree at least that the 1990s Batman & X-Men animated series still hold up pretty well?!"

Image0927-2219JETIX4.jpg

TOPHER: "Didn't we get anything good from the 1990s?! There must have been something good from the 1990s! Can't we all agree at least that the 1990s Batman & X-Men animated series still hold up pretty well?!"

:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

we had SNES AND SEGA IN THE 90S!! AND JURASSIC PARK!!

2jh0sj.jpg

Harry: Peter, before I die...I just want to ask you. What do you think of my plastic surgery? Did it turn out good? Do I look pretty?

2reh5ix.jpg

Peter: Yeah...it looks...great! Really handsome!

x3eu7n.jpg

Harry: I know you're lying, bastard! I can see that! I always knew you're a ****in' lyer! Curse you!

23jljmh.jpg

dd1fk8.jpg

do not want

Thanks Panthro! Great stuff Oscorp, Panthro!

The 1990´s Superman animated series holds up well too.

dd1fk8.jpg
[/
Your last words?

2jh0sj.jpg

You looked ridiculous doing that John Travolta impression.

23jljmh.jpg

dd1fk8.jpg

dd1fk8.jpg

PETER: "Your last words?"

2jh0sj.jpg

HARRY: "Your crying looked better in the trailer than it did in the finished film."

23jljmh.jpg

dies
dd1fk8.jpg

PETER: "Damn it, he's right!"

Hahahaha, that made my day UltimateFan! :D

14lrdzq.jpg

"Believe me, in Spider-Man 3, you'll SO regret that you saved her ass!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads