• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Spider-Man 3 Caption Thread II

spiderman_kiss2.gif

Spider-Man: Don't look up, my suit is very tight you know, hehe..."

205f60k.jpg

Green Goblin: That's why you should wear an armor, like me!"
Spider-Man: You've sneaked on us all the time!? :wow: Okay so you killed Gwen Stacy and stuff, but this is just RUDE!"

2vtz3lt.jpg

VENOM: X-Men Origins: Wolverine was the worst movie ever!
SANDMAN: I actually thought it was a very good movie
VENOM: They completely messed up Sabretooth. He looks nothing like what he did in X-Men 1! They couldn't ever try to make Liev Schriber look like Tyler Mane!
SANDMAN: Well, I thought it worked very well within the context of the movie.
VENOM: No, the context of the movie was to make as much money as possible. How does creating a plothole between X-Men 1 and Wolverine make as much money as possible?!
SANDMAN: No, the context of the movie was to show Wolverine struggling against his animal side, despite the temptation of his half-brother Sabretooth, who presents the foil to Wolverine as he embracies his dark side.
VENOM: Oh, so THAT'S why Gambit got screwed!
SANDMAN: I thought he got a perfectly good amount of screen time for a supproting character in a big-budget action film.
VENOM: Do you think the same for Agent Zero, Wraith, the Blob, Emma Frost, and Cyclops?
SANDMAN: Actually, yes. I thought the audience was aqauinted with them enough to understand their characters and overall motivations.
VENOM: OVERALL MOTIVATIONS? They were glorified frickin' cameos!
SANDMAN: God, you're being so negative! You just complain, complain, complain about every aspect of the movie! Is there ANYTHING you liked about it?
VENOM: Well, I did think Deadpool was done exceptionally well.
etth8h.jpg

rup303.jpg
:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:
All this stuff's been great.

2z4mlw1.jpg

FLINT: What's the scouter say about his power level ?

Image0927-2219JETIX4.jpg

EDDIE: IT'S OVER 9000 !!!

All the "Sandman walks away" one are PURE GENIUS! :woot:

2z4mlw1.jpg

FLINT: "Dude, seriously, I can't steal technology that just doesn't exist."

Image0927-2219JETIX4.jpg

EDDIE: "Tony Stark built it in a CAAAAAAAAAAAVE! With a box of scraps!"
FLINT [off screen]: "Well I'm sorry. I'm not Tony Stark."

2z4mlw1.jpg

flint: "dude, seriously, i can't steal technology that just doesn't exist."

image0927-2219jetix4.jpg

eddie: "tony stark built it in a caaaaaaaaaaave! With a box of scraps!"
flint [off screen]: "well i'm sorry. I'm not tony stark."

lol !

2vtz3lt.jpg

VENOM: Oh, my God. Did you read Ultimatum. it was undoubtedly the best comic book in the last decade! Nothing can ever top it! Give Jeph Loeb another Ultimate title NOW!
etth8h.jpg

rup303.jpg

2vtz3lt.jpg

VENOM: Dragonball: Evolution was definetly the best movie of 2009. It had top-notch special effects, amazing actors, led by the outstanding Justin Chatwin with his beautifully crafted Goku, and fight scenes to put movies like Kill Bill to shame, especially the scene envolving Ozaroo, who I think was perfectly adaptated. It was a perfect adaptation of the manga/anime. And I liked Teto too. Great character!

etth8h.jpg

rup303.jpg

hahaha, once again, those Venom/Sandman ones are hilarious! I'm laughing for real haha!

2vtz3lt.jpg

VENOM: The best way to get an audience interested in the Superman film franchise again is to retell the origin.

etth8h.jpg

rup303.jpg

All the Sandman/Venom ones are genius, especially the Dragonball Z one.

02BlacCat.jpg

BLACK CAT: "Truly, I am the hottest woman whoever entered the Spider-Man series."
DOC OCK [off screen]: "Oh yeah, we'll just see about that."

[Black Cat being zapped by Dr. Octopus's ray gun]
ZappedBlackCat.jpg

BLACK CAT: "Whoa wait, what the Hell?!?!?!"

[5 seconds later]
FeliciaHardy.jpg

FELICIA HARDY: "Oh my God- what, what the Hell have you done to me?! My boobs are smaller, my ass is less shapely, I'm not nearly as fit as I was before, my hair is less distinct, and my clothes are now appropriate & less sexually enticing! Just what the Hell have you done to me?!"
DOC OCK [off camera]: "I just tested my anti-sex appeal ray on you. I have simply sucked away all of your hotness & sex appeal. Now you're just wholesomely pretty as opposed to outrightly hot and sexy. That is your punishment for not going out with me."
FELICIA: "Oh Dear God No! No!! I don't want to be wholesomely pretty! I want to be hot! I want to be sexy! I want to be that dirty fantasy all men have!!!! This isn't fair to me!!!! Nor is it fair to your fellow man you fiend! Just wait till Spider-Man finds out, he'll really kick your ass this time!"

rup303.jpg

VENOM: "Holy Jeez look at the butt on that... he must work out."

17TiedUp.jpg

SPIDER-MAN: "Hmm... now I wouldn't call this kinky in the traditional sense but..."

01BlackCat.jpg

BLACK CAT: "When will I get my film debut? When oh Lord?! Who do I have to sleep with, Tom Rothman?!"

rup303.jpg

Venom: "You're leaving. Why? Because I said you had sand in your v......"

rup303.jpg

Venom: "Come on! Stay! I didn't finished my stripper routine."

Great stuff!
2vtz3lt.jpg

VENOM: "Look, I'm not asking for much, just a quick 5 minute prologue featuring a different actor as Jor-El and a Krypton that's actually a technologically advanced/superior civilization and not just a giant snowball to help establish a new continuity for a new generation of Superman films! It would only take 5 minutes people! I'm not asking for an hour on how the damn planet blew up!"

etth8h.jpg

SANDMAN: "Hmm... well I guess that's reasonable enough."

rup303.jpg

SANDMAN: "Let me know how it works out with the WB thugs, okay?"

rup303.jpg

VENOM: "Holy Jeez look at the butt on that... he must work out."

17TiedUp.jpg

SPIDER-MAN: "Hmm... now I wouldn't call this kinky in the traditional sense but..."

01BlackCat.jpg

BLACK CAT: "When will I get my film debut? When oh Lord?! Who do I have to sleep with, Tom Rothman?!"

:hehe::hehe::hehe: oh..DUMB & DUMBER FTW!

2vtz3lt.jpg

Venom: After our performance and treatment in Spider-Man 3, I know exactly what we need to bring back this franchise! Make the film dark, like The Dark Knight. Kill off Mary Jane, bring in Black Cat, Morbius and Carnage, bring back Green Goblin and Doc Ock, and have Michael Papajohn play a villain... and ooohh, ooh! Reboot right after that movie and cast Shia Labeouf as the lead role! What do you think?

etth8h.jpg

rup303.jpg

rup303.jpg

VENOM: Batman! Batman! Why is he running, da... No wait, this can´t be right...

Or:

rup303.jpg

VENOM: Shane! Shane, come back! Come b... Wait, isn´t that movie from, like, fifty years ago?!?

2vtz3lt.jpg

VENOM: "Oh my God, I know you! You're the guy form Ned & Stacey! Oh man you were so lucky, you got to be there for one of Debra Messing's rare nude scenes!"

etth8h.jpg

SANDMAN: "Yeah, I remember when we shot that episode. She had a wonderful body... still has a wonderful body... ah those were good times."

rup303.jpg

VENOM: "Hey, can you get me Debra's number?!"

2vtz3lt.jpg

VENOM: "So what you say, Sandy - partners?"

etth8h.jpg

SANDMAN: "Sure, why not."

2vtz3lt.jpg

VENOM: "Okay, but first, you have to stop making that face. I want to talk to Sandman, not Nick Cage!"

etth8h.jpg

rup303.jpg

VENOM: "Was it something I said?"

large_spiderman-3-mary-jane-and-peter-1177982403jjxzyyry.jpg

PETER: "Don't you love just lying here and staring at the stars."
MJ: "Oh, yes, I'm looking at a star all right...."

large_SpiderMan%203%20-%20Mary%20Jane%20and%20Peter%20Moment-jl469unt.jpg

PETER: "I love you...."
MJ: "I love you too...."
PETER: "Let's -"

GreenGoblinMovie.jpg

GREEN GOBLIN: "Spider-Man and MJ, sitting in a web! K-I-S-S-I-N- "