• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Spider-Man 3 Caption Thread II

2w38780.jpg

"DROP HER!!! DROP HER!!! DROP HER!!!..."

14lrdzq.jpg

"Oh great, I wanted to be the ultimate bad guy and you make me look like a hero...*sigh*"

btw, where can I find a Spider-Man Caption thread for all the movies? I tried to search but it couldn't find any, but I'm quite sure there is one somewhere. Thanks in advance!

2s8lr8k.jpg

Kingpin: "I am not giving you my code."

16m6rrd.jpg

Spider-man: "I'll bet I can guess it."

2s8lr8k.jpg

Kingpin: "Yeah, right."

16m6rrd.jpg

Spider-man: "Ah all right, yeah...let's see...well we can throw out birthdays immediately. That's too obvious. And no numbers for you, you're a word man. Let's go deeper...what kind of man are you? Well, you're weak, spineless, a man of temptation."

2s8lr8k.jpg

Kingpin: "uh..."

16m6rrd.jpg

Spider-man: "But what tempts you? You're a portly fellow. A bit long in the waistband. So what's your pleasure? Is it the salty snacks you crave? No, no, no, no...Yours is a sweet tooth."

2s8lr8k.jpg

Kingpin: "I gotta go."

16m6rrd.jpg

Spider-man: "Oh you may stray, but you'll always return to your dark master....the cocoa bean! And only the purest syrup nectar can satisfy you. If you could, you'd guzzle it by the gallon....Ovaltine!? Hersheys!? Nestle's Quick!?"

2s8lr8k.jpg

Kingpin: "Shut up!"

^ Saw the exact same thing but with The Penguin and Batman in a The Dark Knight Caption Thread II just recently... ^

2rp6v87.jpg

Peter: Behind you!!

sg4hv7.jpg

5yvlgj.jpg

hs53pe.jpg

Doc Ock: Thanks man!
Peter: No problem, bro!

^ Saw the exact same thing but with The Penguin and Batman in a The Dark Knight Caption Thread II just recently..

Yeah, I did that one as well. Also did it in the Iron Man & Thor caption threads.

^ Saw the exact same thing but with The Penguin and Batman in a The Dark Knight Caption Thread II just recently... ^

2rp6v87.jpg

Peter: Behind you!!

sg4hv7.jpg

5yvlgj.jpg

hs53pe.jpg

Doc Ock: Thanks man!
Peter: No problem, bro!
:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:
The Seinfeld gag is funny wherever it's posted.

Thanks Oscorp, Panthro! Great stuff all around, especially the MJ ones.

14lrdzq.jpg

GG: Remember when I said I´d kill you last?
MJ: You said it! You said it!
GG: I lied (drops her)
MJ: AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!

14lrdzq.jpg

GG: I´ll drop her! I swear I will!!

13z1ieh.jpg

BLACK CAT: Hey, if she dies I can be Peter´s girlfriend in the next movie!

2w38780.jpg

"DROP HER!!! DROP HER!!! DROP HER!!!..."

2vtz3lt.jpg

"Hi there Sandman, ol' buddy - ol' pal - ol' friend! Wanna team up against Spidey?"

etth8h.jpg

"Who the **** are you? Brush your teeth, man!"

rup303.jpg

14lrdzq.jpg

GG: Say it!
MJ: N-never!
GG: SAY IT!!
MJ: In Spider-Man 3 I was a total b**** who yelled at Peter when he was trying to be supportive, got jealous cuz my career was tanking like it was more important than him saving lives and stopping deadly supervillains, cheated on him with his psychotic friend...
GG: AND...
MJ: My boobs are saggy and I won´t even fix my teeth.
GG: Damn right!

14lrdzq.jpg

"I would have dropped you already, if your saggy boobs didn't meander around my arm you know!"

rup303.jpg

[thinking] All right Eddie, stay calm. Don't panic. Just go up to him and say " Hi, I'm Venom. I'm new here. I like your sweater". That's all you have to do. Don't be nervous. Don't get jittery like you did with New Goblin.

rup303.jpg

Man, look at that butt! You can melt cheese on that!

Thanks! Hehehehehe, Venom has no taste in movies apparently...

2vtz3lt.jpg

VENOM: One More Day is the greatest comic book storyline I've ever read!

etth8h.jpg

rup303.jpg

2vtz3lt.jpg

Nice shooting son. What´s your name?

etth8h.jpg

Murphy.

rup303.jpg

2vtz3lt.jpg

VENOM: X-Men Origins: Wolverine was the worst movie ever!
SANDMAN: I actually thought it was a very good movie
VENOM: They completely messed up Sabretooth. He looks nothing like what he did in X-Men 1! They couldn't ever try to make Liev Schriber look like Tyler Mane!
SANDMAN: Well, I thought it worked very well within the context of the movie.
VENOM: No, the context of the movie was to make as much money as possible. How does creating a plothole between X-Men 1 and Wolverine make as much money as possible?!
SANDMAN: No, the context of the movie was to show Wolverine struggling against his animal side, despite the temptation of his half-brother Sabretooth, who presents the foil to Wolverine as he embracies his dark side.
VENOM: Oh, so THAT'S why Gambit got screwed!
SANDMAN: I thought he got a perfectly good amount of screen time for a supproting character in a big-budget action film.
VENOM: Do you think the same for Agent Zero, Wraith, the Blob, Emma Frost, and Cyclops?
SANDMAN: Actually, yes. I thought the audience was aqauinted with them enough to understand their characters and overall motivations.
VENOM: OVERALL MOTIVATIONS? They were glorified frickin' cameos!
SANDMAN: God, you're being so negative! You just complain, complain, complain about every aspect of the movie! Is there ANYTHING you liked about it?
VENOM: Well, I did think Deadpool was done exceptionally well.
etth8h.jpg

rup303.jpg

rup303.jpg

[thinking] All right Eddie, stay calm. Don't panic. Just go up to him and say " Hi, I'm Venom. I'm new here. I like your sweater". That's all you have to do. Don't be nervous. Don't get jittery like you did with New Goblin.

OMG, that's hilarious!! Good ones other guys too, I really love the OMD one too! You've made Venom feel like the wannabe-cool-geek to me now haha!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"