• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Spider-man 3 Rumors

I sure hope that the symbiote is warping Pete's mind into thinking that Sandman killed Uncle Ben.

And lizard855, Peter throws the freakin' bomb. Venom?!!

Watch the ComicCon footage. If you can find it on the web still (I did!)

farmerfran said:
I sure hope that the symbiote is warping Pete's mind into thinking that Sandman killed Uncle Ben.

that would be awesome.

farmerfran said:

Thanks I will try to find some footage

^ i think it will be a dream sequence. maybe a dream sequence where peter is so corrupted by the symbiote that he goes nuts and tries to kill sandman. that would be awesome it would show the true effects of the symbiote.

A plot spoiler from late 2005 said that Sandman was Ben's killer. Almost a year ago. Nobody can get that by simply guessing.

^ yeah but a dream sequence sounds more like it.but sandman could be uncle bens killer but it hasnt been confirmed.

I think that it is the symbiote making spidey daft - has anybody thought how pete would find out if it were true that sandy killed ben. with the timeline of the films it's five years after, not long for pete - it would be by no means out of his mind, but if he hasn't found out in the past that there was someone else it would be more than hard to bring it up.

SebastianBach said:
Right now Im hiding in the underbush I can hear a sound right over there...lets go see whats going on
CRICKEY..Look at this....lesser spotted spider geeks, a whole heard of them. They seem to be fighting over something - proberly leadership of the group. Lets just hope they dont spot me under here. Spiderus Geekimus as its formally known can be very deadly in this its natuaral habitat - the central reserve of the hype........we better tread carefully.......oh strooth weve been spotted , get outta here

I am not even going to pretend that made sense.

Wow.

Wow. Looks like somone dosent watch the good old fashioned Star Trek. JK. I'm not a geek. I just like the first 3 films.

I wish my name was like Evan elbo. I hate the name GR5006.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"