• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Spider-man 3 Rumors

CASk8er87 said:
alright...since no one knows where the symbiote comes from ill tell you...

it comes from an asteriod that hits in central park. It makes its way into the city, peter steps on it while hes on a date with MJ...it waits till he gets home, it comes off his shoe and crawls up his arm. Viola.

maybe it is some sort of mutated STD Peter catched form maryjane. She got it from John Jameson because he banged one of his fellow astronauths on the moon. It Crawled on his hand from his junk. OoooOoOOoOo. Aitn this wacky speculation fun?

naw, i think what you said is prolly one of 3 situations. 2 is John Jameson "the astrnaut hero" braught it back before everything in 2 happened, and it's bene in a lab since then then somehow gets out. or 3. John Jameson had another space misson since 2 and braiught it back in a crash and pete gets it stuck to him saving JJJr.s life.(Kinda like the animated series) Something along those lines. 3 most feeseable situations.

yeah if they do the john jameson thing...they HAVE to do the shuttle crash sequence on the bridge. and i mean HAVE to! I can imagine it now..

::imagining:: :)

CASk8er87 said:
yeah if they do the john jameson thing...they HAVE to do the shuttle crash sequence on the bridge. and i mean HAVE to! I can imagine it now..

::imagining:: :)

that is the best one they could do. No Doubt.

Batman2008 said:
I am curious about one thing. In the teaser, Peter is sleeping in his suit when the symbiote (attaches) to his hand.

Why would he be sleeping in his Spider-man suit?

He's obsessed with finding Flint Marko, who he's just learned was responsible for Uncle Ben's death.

Dragon said:
He's obsessed with finding Flint Marko, who he's just learned was responsible for Uncle Ben's death.

DUDE, ok what you said has validity towards the genral story, maybe he will have that. Hatred towards Marko for being involved.

but as an answer towards why he was passed out in his suit on his bed, bad bad BAD Dragon.

If i was pissed off at someone for killin myfam i wouldnt pass out in y hero suit on my bed, id be out there snappin their MF'in neck. lol

Batman2008 said:
I hope its not a dream sequence.

its not...they even said its not, and i just told you what they said, and they said its not, and i told you thats its not...

did i mention that its not :p

BxB402 said:
The symbiote somehow gets in petes apartment(hitching a ride?) and gets on him.

The pumpkin bomb in harrys face was thrown by peter, not a dream sequence.

I agree with you Sean, just speklling it out simply for the ones that don't get it. And for everyone that thougth the bomb in the face was a dream sequence....::points:: Hah Hah, Suckers :)

lol, the only word you spelled wrong was 'spelling'...how ironic :)

Batman2008 said:
I am curious about one thing. In the teaser, Peter is sleeping in his suit when the symbiote (attaches) to his hand.

could be for a number of things:

maybe he just got back from a battle, and just drop in his bed to rest.

or maybe he's on the patrol for the night and he was just resting in his suite just in case something happened and he had to leave right away...

who knows, we'll see when the movie comes ;)

ShinyBlackSuit said:
He also rushed into a burning building in SP1 to save a baby.. and does the same exact thing in SP2, so you know.......

yea but there was a HUGE difference with those scenes

spidey 1 he had his powers and it was just another rescue for him.

spidey 2, he didn't have his powers, and he gave up being spider-man...but seeing the burning building he realized that he is a hero at heart, that hes spider-man with or without his powers and thats why he ran into the building. he almost kills himself doing it. then after when he finds out that there was another person in the building that didn't make it out, you saw the look in his eyes that said, "if only i was still spider-man, i would have saved that person"

so yea, same running into a burning buildning, but two completely different emotions feelings and meanings when he did go in them

chaseter said:
I know but fires, robberies, gunfights, etc...are highly common occurences. How many trains go out of control on a daily basis in NYC???

i can see you don't live in new york...subways suck :( :down

Boom said:
I took your sig's advice. Best scrambled eggs I've ever had :up:.

wait a minute...you telling me you had Dew in the morning with your breakfast...:eek: ...i'm speechless...i'm without speech...i have no speech...your awesome :up: :D

Dragon said:

the ONE thing that i really don't like is this story they put in :down :(

i would rather that the symbiote makes peter think sandman is responsible for unce bens death, giving peter the drive to kill sandman... you know implanting a few new images of uncle bens killer in peters head...

i just don't like it if its real, takes away from spidey 1 :(

^^ i hope thats what it is. I hate when movies try and change stories...its a shame..

CASk8er87 said:
alright...since no one knows where the symbiote comes from ill tell you...

it comes from an asteriod that hits in central park. It makes its way into the city, peter steps on it while hes on a date with MJ...it waits till he gets home, it comes off his shoe and crawls up his arm. Viola.

you'll have bigger problems than a alien symbiote if a astroid hits in central park ;)

i'm going with the shuttle crashing on the bridge with john jameson, coming back from a trip from the moon or wherever they make him come back from.

CASk8er87 said:
^^ i hope thats what it is. I hate when movies try and change stories...its a shame..

especially these movies, Spider-Man is the BEST!!! they did it so perfect, imo, in spider-man 1, his origin and all, why he becomes spider-man, uncle bens death was so vital to the story.

now just to link the villian with the hero, let again, they mess with the perfect story they did in spidey 1 :down :(

not every villian has to be linked with spidey, but whatever

Batman2008 said:

well, from what i've read on another site, he fights Sandman for the firsttime and then stops a meateor from falling so he's pretty much whiped out... so he goes back to the apartment and Mr. Ditkovich just stands and stares at the Spidey with no mask... then he falls asleep... :p

spideyman101 said:
well, from what i've read on another site, he fights Sandman for the firsttime and then stops a meateor from falling so he's pretty much whiped out... so he goes back to the apartment and Mr. Ditkovich just stands and stares at the Spidey with no mask... then he falls asleep... :p

let me guess... mr. ditkovich could care less who spider-man is...all he wants is his rent right ;)

Sean Adisano said:
let me guess... mr. ditkovich could care less who spider-man is...all he wants is his rent right ;)

well from what i've heard he's not really thinking anything... he's in a state of shock... :p

though who knows, maybe he still wants rent no matter who Peter is... :p

spideyman101 said:
well from what i've heard he's not really thinking anything... he's in a state of shock... :p

though who knows, maybe he still wants rent no matter who Peter is... :p

where you hearing this from anyways...drunk down the corner :p

seriously though, where you getting this information?

spideyman101 said:

Spidey..........stops a metor...........

Sean Adisano said:
yea :rolleyes:

i think he got this from imdb or something :p

Maybe he confused Spider-Man with Superman or something :p

I think he is sleeping in his Spidey suit because he just had a b****ing battle with Sandman and got his @ss handed to him. We know that Spidey will have a tough time fighting Sandy without the symbiote....and that scene is obviously before he gets the black costume.

Hate to break to you guys but [BLACKOUT]the symbiote does come from a meteor [/BLACKOUT], so says the geek bible itself.

lordofthenerds said:
Hate to break to you guys but [BLACKOUT]the symbiote does come from a meteor [/BLACKOUT], so says the geek bible itself.

Just cause it does come from that doesn't mean Spidey does stop the meteor from 'falling'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"