• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Spider-man 3 Rumors

Sean Adisano said:
the ONE thing that i really don't like is this story they put in :down :(

i would rather that the symbiote makes peter think sandman is responsible for unce bens death, giving peter the drive to kill sandman... you know implanting a few new images of uncle bens killer in peters head...

i just don't like it if its real, takes away from spidey 1 :(
It really does. It takes away from Peter telling Aunt May that he was responsible, it takes away from Peter wanting to become Spider-Man. I don't want Sandman to be Uncle Ben's killer for many reasons but I can understand why Raimi is doing it. It will add more depth to the story and give Peter true rage to beat down a baddie.

SpideyLad said:
Just cause it does come from that doesn't mean Spidey does stop the meteor from 'falling'
Yeah i know all I'm saying is that it won't come from a space shuttle or anything like that.

lordofthenerds said:
Yeah i know all I'm saying is that it won't come from a space shuttle or anything like that.

Ah, right, got you :up:

Asteroid-Man said:
I Heard Aunt Carnage is realy in the movie
And so is Ben Reiley and Uncle Ben is the Shocker!

Asteroid-Man said:
I Heard Aunt Carnage is realy in the movie

*watches Logic die a horrible death*

Rumors huh.... I've heard that spider-man 3 will be better than the previous two combined, is this true:)?

All these rumors have my head spinning...it is either that or the hangover...

I think the pumkin bomb rumor is wrong both ways because I heard at the end peter and harry team up tp beat venom but i heard harry dies. So i think venom got his revenge in the best way by killing harry with his own pumpkin bomb.:sym:

lizard855 said:
I think the pumkin bomb rumor is wrong both ways because I heard at the end peter and harry team up tp beat venom but i heard harry dies. So i think venom got his revenge in the best way by killing harry with his own pumpkin bomb.:sym:

what i said, that peter is the one who trhows the bomb at harry, it wasn't a rumor, they said it at comic con after they showed that trailer that leaked on the internet. so your wrong, sorry.

lizard855 said:
Here's all the proof you need that peter thew it:
petertrowspumpkinsp7.gif

Sean Adisano said:
yea :rolleyes:

i think he got this from imdb or something :p

no... it's some movie site... everything else the guy says has come true... so i trust him...

i forgot the site, maybe you could search for it on Google... just type Spider-Man 3 Rumors or something...

^That could still all be a dream sequence...we never never know...until May 4th....weeeeee

Batman2008 said:
I was thinking along those lines as well. Exhausted from a battle and collapses in bed.

well i do agree wit that but who do u think the villain would be.. i take it that the symboite will attach to peter early in the movie. so i think peter would face a 4th villain like everyone has been speculating. maybe a minor villain like mysterio or rhino

chaseter said:
^That could still all be a dream sequence...we never never know...until May 4th....weeeeee

Yeah, I think it could be a dream sequence.

spideyman101 said:
This is where you post rumors about the upcoming movie, then someone else can use trust-worthy, new, worthwhile evedince to do like Myth-Busters and Bust it, or not...

anyway, i'll start off...

i've heard before that the scene where Spider-Man webs the train, and Sandman turns around, and then Spidey falls off the roof... well, i've heard he's suppose to be dragging the train to stop it, or something, and he's being dragged on his back across the pavement, and he stops it that way...

Is this True or Rumored?

then there's the rumor that Peter throws the pumpkin bomb at Harry... the rumor is that it's in one of Harry's nightmares.

Is this rumor true about it being in his nightmares? or is it in real life?

just ask away with rumors and such and if someone has an answer, please post it. :)

Nice thread. I heard somewhere that there is a scene where Sandman fights Spidey on a armored truck. Is there any truth to that?

CrypticOne said:
Nice thread. I heard somewhere that there is a scene where Sandman fights Spidey on a armored truck. Is there any truth to that?
Yeah, Baxter Humby doubles for spidey in some of that fight.
humby2is6.jpg

Spidey on bed - I concur with the majority that he's probably exhausted; about webbing the train and then sandman's shocked face, I don't for one minute think that spidey will have to stop another train in this movie - I do think that because he is in the sybiote suit it's just him being more aggressive than he normally is and using the train to get some good speed to kick sandy in the chops. Also - It's not a rumour - but from things I have heard rumoured and then pieced together from the comic con footage: JJJ tries to pry a camera off someone, you with me so far, and at comic con we see spidey without a mask dangling from a flag pole - anybody with me that we'll see the sceen from TAS where Venom's hanging spidey off the side of a building with people watching at street level - wow, I loved that sceene and hope I'm right (sorry if that has already been questioned, but it seems likley to me given the rumours and such).

:spidey: :venom:

Some rumors turn out to be true, some don´t, we have to wait and see... Remember when they said the villain was Chameleon?

ultimatefan said:
Some rumors turn out to be true, some don´t, we have to wait and see... Remember when they said the villain was Chameleon?
But everything from the Q&A is legit.

lordofthenerds said:
But everything from the Q&A is legit.
So far. There´s a lot to be seen yet. Script leaks from the first X-Men and BB had some important elements changed, such as Wolvie being the one Magneto was looking for and the execution in the temple scene missing in BB.

BxB402 said:
DUDE, ok what you said has validity towards the genral story, maybe he will have that. Hatred towards Marko for being involved.

but as an answer towards why he was passed out in his suit on his bed, bad bad BAD Dragon.

If i was pissed off at someone for killin myfam i wouldnt pass out in y hero suit on my bed, id be out there snappin their MF'in neck. lol

:joker: He doesn't pass out because he's upset over Marko killing Ben. He's searching for Marko 24-7 and gets no sleep- then finally he passes out from exhaustion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"