Playstation Spider-Man (PS4) - Part 3

I've got about 20 hours of playtime so far and I'm still at 36% completion. Finished all the research stations and collected all the Black Cat pics--I love that black and red suit.

Loving the game so much. It's easily the best Spidey game I've played. However I'm in agreement about the wall crawling. The other aspects of the traversal system are fantastic so it's a bit puzzling that this very basic element is left so unpolished. Easy to fix imo. But the first ASM game has the best wall crawling and stealth moves too.

I've got about 20 hours of playtime so far and I'm still at 36% completion. Finished all the research stations and collected all the Black Cat pics--I love that black and red suit.

Don't care for it in the comics, but I think it may now be in my Top 3 favorite costumes in the game.

Don't care for it in the comics, but I think it may now be in my Top 3 favorite costumes in the game.

Yes, indeed. I'm looking forward to unlocking the Last Stand suit.

Btw, I'm loving your photo mode pics. Great stuff. I've taken a bunch that I hope to share on here soon and I took one at Uncle Ben's grave that's similar to what you did :)

ahhh I didnt finish all the lab stuff!! hey guys, how do you find the lab on the map?

Purple marker. I think it looks like at microscope.

It's a hexagonal icon with some circle designs in it with fast travel arrows, might be worth checking if you accidentally toggled it off in the legend, it's kinda hard to miss if you're looking at Greenwich on the map. Assuming you're talking about the Octavius Ind. lab and not the research stations.

Heh guys, here is a vid of people's reaction to the start of the game, for note, the third of the gents in the video (in order of introduction, is exactly how I was, including my body movement with the movement of Spidey and not knowing what I was doing !), I hadn't got a clue I'd started, I was so caught up in the introduction montage and the music track and the sheer joy of it.

Some of it is hilarious !!!! :funny:

As much as I love this whole game and all within it, I don't thing anything will replace the sheer love in my fanboy heart as it glowed at the cut scene montage and first few moments of swinging, that was just beautiful, the improvised toaster was :hmr::mrk::db::chd::jd::spidey:

Last edited:
It's a hexagonal icon with some circle designs in it with fast travel arrows, might be worth checking if you accidentally toggled it off in the legend, it's kinda hard to miss if you're looking at Greenwich on the map. Assuming you're talking about the Octavius Ind. lab and not the research stations.
I think I may have because I didn't see it when i checked, but illl look again when i get back on. Thanks guys!

Last edited:
YUgpgNu.jpg
JNumQN7.jpg

VZhYoxh.jpg
kCVsCIQ.jpg

Can anyone confirm if you get anything by way of reward (not just any XP) for completing and collecting every DB paper front page edition ? Thanks in advance.

Just wondering (beyond a feeling of utter completion across all areas of the game) whether it's worth it for unlocking potential's sake.

I just finished the story :) the depiction of
Doc Ock
was awesome! hands down my favorite thing in the story. Though I wish they hadn't
connected Norman and Otto to Martin Lee's origin

talking purely of gameplay, combat was the coolest most enjoyable activity. Can't believe i'm saying that, after all the criticism I gave to early combat footage. Web swinging is nice, but its missing some kind of fidelity. Also I'd like to mix more parkour with webswinging, but since the button is also R2 you have to land before you press the button, which cuts the momentum significantly.

story is great at points, but a little boring in others. Martin Lee was shaping out to be a good antagonist but after the focus shifts to the other guy, its odd how he takes a back seat though for large chunk of the game the demons were the focus

I'd give the game an 8/10. still playing it and having fun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"