Superman Returns SR fans......its the little things........

^LOL fair enough!

But did anyone else like Richards character?

lol that forgettable fiance character?

Ask a real question.

Who here thinks Jason was the best character in the film and was in the most memorable scenes?

Owned.

AVEITWITHJAMON said:
^LOL fair enough!

of course we did. he was the human superman.richard doesnt deserve to die. and i hope that singer is not so dumb to make such a great character and tehn kill him away.

dark_b said:
of course we did. he was the human superman.richard doesnt deserve to die. and i hope that singer is not so dumb to make such a great character and tehn kill him away.

For once Dark B, me and you agree.:cwink: He was a good character and i hope he makes it through the whole trilogy.

Richard and Jason were pretty cool, but they are definitely not the best characters in the movie. IMO the best were played by Brandon and Kevin and Parker :) that were the characters that made me cry or laugh the most. Jason IMO had only one great scene in the movie and that was the piano scene. Richard... well, there was no best scene with him. What I have always found stupid was the fact that he accepts Superman as if they were best friends. But in fact, Supes is the "ex" of Lois :whatever:

AVEITWITHJAMON said:
For once Dark B, me and you agree.:cwink: He was a good character and i hope he makes it through the whole trilogy.

I doubt he'll make it the whole way, but you never know.

AVEITWITHJAMON said:
I agree. But I thought about this, and you can't have a love triangle all through out. And Eventually, personally, I thought Richard can have Lois (although not too many people like this idea) but Sups should end up with with Wonder Woman, seriously (superhuman deserve another superhuman. Also bec. of what lois did, I felt like he does not deserve sups but I know you can't blame her, sups "been gone long time"). Although I like Jason very much, I also think the kid is somehow going to die (the biggest tragedy in the movie) because sups can't have a side kick. This is just my opinion. What's yours?

AVEITWITHJAMON said:
Yep. He was a good strong character. He was friendly, hard working, non-combative, intelligent, helpful around the house, and good with kids.

C. Lee said:
Yep. He was a good strong character. He was friendly, hard working, non-combative, intelligent, helpful around the house, and good with kids.

I wish he were superman. :(

It's the little things..... that make it so goddam annoying that they didn't get the big things right....

dark_b said:

You want to know what I think, DB? :woot:

Richard is Lois' version of Chloe... :yay: ooohhh ha ha ha... that got some blood boiling. It's almost like smallville the movie... ha ha. I mean think about it. If it were me, I'd have lois engaged to Jimmy, long existing character, probably has nothing better to do, loves lois as much as supes I guess... it'd make sense. But this richard guy, totally new character added to be a love interest to one of the main characters, works at the daily planet, is in love with someone who's in love with someone else. It all fits...

He's Ruperman.

C. Lee said:

Sounds like you just described Scooby Doo. :whatever:

Showtime029 said:
I doubt he'll make it the whole way, but you never know.

You never know, even he makes it to the end only to loose Lois to Supes and takes it in a very gracious way. I mean, both Supes and Lois and Jason would have been dead in SR without Richard. Yes i know Supes had to save all 3 from the yacht but, hes a good, important character IMO who can go the distance.

C. Lee said:

:up: I agree CL, i hope he gets just as big a role in the sequel.

Wesyeed said:
I wish he were superman. :(
So does Lois.
LadyVader said:
Sounds like you just described Scooby Doo. :whatever:
Weird....I'll concede he's smarter that Shaggy...but I never considered Scooby intelligent. You sure you're thinking of the right character?

I liked Richard..I hope he is around for the sequel(s) also.

I feel Richard is destined to become a villain somehow.
It'll make for a compelling story to have a character the audience really likes because he is good go bad.

You all know Richard is just a retired Robin, don't you?

green said:
I feel Richard is destined to become a villain somehow.
It'll make for a compelling story to have a character the audience really likes because he is good go bad.

I hope not, that would be a bit too cliche IMO and i would prefer it if he died, which is another thing i dont want.

But i think Singer and the writers have more imagination than either of those two suggestions. I can see Richard staying for the whole trilogy, but eventually loosing Lois to Supes.

I hope Jason doesnt become a villain either, but i also hope he doesnt become a Superhero either, i just hope he stays a normal kid with superpowers!

The young actor who plays Jason will grow up too fast if the secuel starts where Superman returns ends.

you can always send him off to boarding school or replace the kid.
In all honesty Tristan looks nothing like Brandon Routh, and seems to look more like James Marsden. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"