Star Trek Into Darkness - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mld14zzjr61r1eamko3_500.gif

I love you.

I read an interview with Cumberbatch where he talked about shooting his audition tape on a domestic handheld video unit - I think it was a Flip/iPhone.

It would be awesome if it was included in the Special Features, as it was the performance that blew the producers away.

Or it may be a complete mess/surprisingly dull a la 2/3 of the projects Orci/Kurtzman and Lindelof have been involved in.

Or it may be a complete mess/surprisingly dull a la 2/3 of the projects Orci/Kurtzman and Lindelof have been involved in.

If im not mistaken, Abrams gets final say on his scripts and Abrams doesn't go for dull messes.

Anyone want to speculate on those reptilian looking aliens in the trailer?

Anyone want to speculate on those reptilian looking aliens in the trailer?
Not sure if I'm thinking about the same part you are... but I think those are Klingons (wearing helmets/masks) - a screenshot, if you can, would help out (or at least give a time index on the trailer).

Anywho... I saw this link posted on another board, not exactly sure where this "viral trailer" video originated from, but... yeah

Gosh I love Benedict's voice :hrt:

What if there is homage paid to WOK, by Kirk shouting(or screaming) "Joooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohn!"

StarTrekMovie.com has IMAX tickets onsale, including showtimes for special fan showings on Wednesday the 15th!

So there will be a big gala screening of the film in Australia on the 24th. Hopefully we'll get some reactions. Hopefully, legitimate reactions.

If Alice Eve wants to be taken seriously as Dr Carol Marcus, why did she agree to the scene of her character in bra and panties?

If Alice Eve wants to be taken seriously as Dr Carol Marcus, why did she agree to the scene of her character in bra and panties?

Were you over at Trek BBS saying the same thing?

Anyways Kirk and Uhura were in their underwear in the first one....and we still took them seriously.

On another note I can't wait in about a week to get season 3 of TNG on Blu-ray. One of my favorite seasons.

My Theory...

John Harrison is....

Kirk and Carol's love child from the future. you heard it here first.

This has crept up on me but just booked my IMAX tickets. Really looking forward to it and hope it can successfully build on the great foundations of the 1st film.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"