State Your Opinion on a Character - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
That show is awesome. And it's not random at all. There's over arching sub plots. Like ice king and marceline before the war and before earth became the land ooh. Depth. Shocking depth. Give a few more eps. If for no other reason than it's funny as hell.

Couldn't really get into Adventure Time at first, but it grew on me. It is pretty funny, with a lot of hidden innuendos and adult jokes.
Totally agree!! I didnt even know about the hype around that show. I was just bored one day and came across it! i was like what the hell??? but then i started paying attention and i was like this crap is clever as hell! it's beats that south park with the "porta potty humor" all to hell for me!
Freaking Marceline's ex boyfriend who's a male chauvinist vampire telling girl to get in the house cause " daddy's hungry and fix me a turkey sandwich with no tomatoes!( and i hate vampires), but that &^% was funny as hell! AT is cool! some of the stuff i am like i cant believe they got away with that!!the censors must be it just a kid's cartoon! Vulcan digs!

HA ! I know right ? There was one episode, where Finn and Jake were going around sticking there thumb in random things. Jake stuck his thumb in the lower mid-section of his girlfriend, Lady Rainicorn, and she had a look of delight/pleasure on her face and gave him a kiss. Naughty, Naughty, LOL.

63491_s0.jpg

The Man With No Name

63491_s0.jpg

The Man With No Name

Clint Eastwood at his best IMO.My family, especially my grandfather never misses a " Man with No Name " marathon every Thanksgiving on AMC. He's the gunslinging Wolverine.

tumblr_mbpyrfbTeF1rihopyo1_500.gif

Love those movies. Love Clint in general actually, he's a continuing source of inspiration. :hehe:

Never read the book though. I don't see how they could possibly capture the awesomeness of the Leone films.

I remember there was a comic coming out for him, but I never got around to reading it. Would really like to get some input on how it was.

i have never read a book like that in my life, but if we are talking about Cool Clint( and not crazy old coot Clint who talks to empty chairs!) then that DUDE IS THE EVERLOVING &^%$#(*^*&!!!!! FO SURE!!! Him along with Cap'n kirk, "the 6 million dollar man" are the blueprints with which i have built my life on
...:cwink: HAHAHAH! they all had that "hey girl! we had a good time but i gotta go save the world"( i think it was just cause they didnt wanted to change diapers though) thing going on!

Clint Eastwood at his best IMO.My family, especially my grandfather never misses a " Man with No Name " marathon every Thanksgiving on AMC. He's the gunslinging Wolverine.
It's funny, he reminds me a lot of Hugh Jackman

tumblr_mbpyrfbTeF1rihopyo1_500.gif

Love those movies. Love Clint in general actually, he's a continuing source of inspiration. :hehe:

Never read the book though. I don't see how they could possibly capture the awesomeness of the Leone films.
In this image

Not the biggest fan of cowboys, but I guess I will try these

belt buckle is in kind of an awkward spot isn't it?

Sonic is awesome. I've loved the games since I was a kid. I can't say too much about the comics though.

Yeah, I loved them too. That level from the 2nd game with the rising water? Scarier than most horror movies.

I haven't read the Archie book, but there was another book I read back in the '90s called Sonic The Comic, that was surprisingly awesome.

Definitely the most funtastic anthropomorphic hedgehog I know anyways...

Sonic is an icon character to video games. I wish Nintendo would buy him & all of his supporting cast. Just imagine Mario Kart, Mario Tennis, etc with Sonic & company. EPIC!!!!

Didn't they already squander what should have been an epic crossover of two videogame icons with this cheap looking Olympics tie in?

Mario-and-sonic-at-the-olympic-games-wii.jpg

Didn't they already squander what should have been an epic crossover of two videogame icons with this cheap looking Olympics tie in?

Mario-and-sonic-at-the-olympic-games-wii.jpg

Apparently the Wii version got good reviews, then again I'm not much into the Olympic gaming thing.

Yeah, same here. I don't get sports games in general, actually.
If I wanna go running, then I'll just go outside and go running, you know? :hehe:

never read the book , never played the game( vulcan dont play games like that!) but i do remember this!
[YT]2bZ2lMLt5Hw[/YT]
MAAAAANNNNNNNNN Talk about having a kick ass theme song!! ( every hero needs one!) This was the BOMB!! cause it taught me that "one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter!" Deep stuff from a blue hedgehog! :cwink:Sonic rocks like a sonic BOOM!!

plus that brown uh hedgehog chick was kinda cute ,,, but Vulcan aint into anthropomorphic chick hedgehogs either! Hahaha!

Haha! Vulcan, you just made me like, 10 years old again there. :hehe:

Haha! Vulcan, you just made me like, 10 years old again there. :hehe:
Hahaha! glad i could help Wes and you know what man!? seriously don't' grow up! it's a trap! Hahaha! That's really the reason i come here!
Oh Vulcan, never lay off the cocaine. :funny:
Hahaha! Maannnnn! if i ever did that stuff i highly doubt I'd be here talking about blue Hedgehogs! Hahaha living in Vegas i would be finding some Hook... umm.. "ladies of the evening" to snort that off their abs with, not talking about Hedgehogs! Hahah
I cant mess with that stuff bro!( only *tequila!) Vulcan's from the Mr. T's school of hard knocks!
27549208.jpg

:cwink:

* oh and cause of that stuff i was able to talk to the ladies about something other than adamantium when i was younger!Talking about ADAMANTIUM is cool with you guys but not with the ladies and" ladies of the evening" ladies!hey will talk about ANYTHING IF THE PRICE IS RIGHT! hehe

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back