State Your Opinion on a Character - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Druuna.jpg

Druuna

I suppose Druuna's sort of the face of the sleazier side of comics.

All I really know about her is it's really tricky to get a picture of her wearing clothes... :hehe:

I suppose Druuna's sort of the face of the sleazier side of comics.

All I really know about her is it's really tricky to get a picture of her wearing clothes... :hehe:

Especially because of all the stuff in the background, right?? :hehe: :o

You should see that pic of her getting [blackout]plowed by a swamp monster.[/blackout]

I do love erotic comics. :awesome:

I think posting a picture of that'd probably get me thrown out of here, but here's a picture of a monster swamp plough to tide you over. :)

5539430438_4be3675dc8.jpg

There's nothing more erotic than a tractor in John Deer green color. :o

Monster hentai starring Lucy Lawless? :barf:
She's hot, still

Robot Bear murdering parodies of comic characters? What's not to love?

2boris.jpg

Boris The Bear

Anyone who parodies G.I.Joe & make it look good, is A-OK in my book. Judging by the cover, it looks like a bunch a characters from the Joe series, such as Snakeeyes, Flint, Shipwreck, Sgt. Slaughter, Storm Shadow, Tomax & Xamot, & a bunch of others. BRILLIANT!!

Badass, no nonsense, chick who wields a samurai sword with authority.

Yeah, I absolutely love her.

Having said that, I have about two years of the book to catch up on and knowing how it likes to kill off characters, I think it might be smart forme to leave this thread for a while. :hehe:

My favorite character in the TWD comics is Michonne. She's a badass that isn't overexposed at all, and when she does talk it reveals layers to her personality. She is heavily focused on survival so much that she doesn't play around, but she realizes that she still needs certain pleasures in life so she's up front about it. I gotta love a woman who outright states her intentions for sex to keep her sane after the zombie apocalypse with no BS. :awesome:

"Devin McKenzie is an insomniac librarian with a knack for solving puzzles. The Answer! is a masked crime fighter with a giant exclamation point on his face. Aside from a penchant for late nights, they share nothing in common . . . until both become embroiled in a deadly mystery surrounding a sinister motivational speaker!"

answer1.jpg

Sounds like it might be interesting.
Nice that Dark Horse seem to be trying to showcase new characters... after they lose the Star Wars books they'll probably need them.

He should meet the Question, they could either be best of friends, or bitter allies

I always read Hi & Lois along with some others whenever I get the Sunday paper or whatever, amusing comic strip.

It's to check only if there's nothing better than the comic strips in the paper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"