State your unpopular film related opinion - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? Most people I know think at least the first one is hilarious. I liked 1,2, and Reunion. And I liked Naked Mile and Beta House in a "so bad it gave me herpes" kinda way

The movie series' popularity pretty much waned in years. They're entertaining, but I don't think people rave about it that much.

But that's how most comedies work.

Still, American Pie was probably one of theiggest comedies of the 90s.

How can anyone dislike the American Pie movies? :csad:

Difference of opinion? :funny:

I actually don't dislike the movies. I've seen all of them, even the DTV ones which are so bad, but they're like car crashes. I have nothing against the American Pie movies. I do enjoy them a lot. I just don't think many people actually do find it great, or as great as other 90s comedies.

But that's how most comedies work.

Still, American Pie was probably one of theiggest comedies of the 90s.

I don't think that's happened to some comedies, like Dumb and Dumber, Big Lebowski, There's Something Like Mary or the Apatow movies last decade such as Anchorman or 40 year Old Virgin.

I think I've only seen the first American Pie movie.

You're mad because Brian Fontana stole your man wearing sex panther. :o

60% of the time, it works every time.

I have, just didn't find the funny, and also not fluent in the movie's quotes.

Did you only watch it once?

One full time through. If someone was watching it on tv, usually it has commercials, and considering I didn't like it on first viewing, I didn't really watch it even with breaks.

Likes American Pie, but couldn't find the funny in Anchorman?

BIllMurrayconfusedgif.gif

A lot of people don't find it funny the first time, but absolutely love it on subsequent viewings.

A lot of people don't find it funny the first time, but absolutely love it on subsequent viewings.

It worked the same way for me. I saw it in theaters and it didn't strike me as hilarious as it was when I saw on home video with my buddies. Now it's one of my favorite comedies of all time.

I also found it funnier on subsequent viewing. I liked it the first time, but then I loved it the more I watched it.

I also felt the same way about (500) Days of Summer. I liked it the first time I watched it, really liked it the second, and then I loved it the more I watched it.

The last two pages of this thread are full of suck.

This seems to be an unpopular opinion: I never had much of a problem with Daniel Radcliffe as Potter. I haven't watched the first 2 in a long time, but I've seen POA through DH2 plenty of times and I never really agreed with all of those saying he was so bad. I thought he handled himself well in those movies and gave solid performances *shrugs*

same here, in fact I look forward to seeing more from him, I thought he was great in woman in black.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"