State your unpopular film related opinion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hated homecoming too. They just turned Spidey into this annoying geek craving for attention and desperate for approval. It was the most pathetic adaptation of a superhero character I've seen since Superman Returns.
Total wackness!

Well, I'd say he does learn.....a little.....maybe ?

But yeah, the new Spider-Man is a real screw up in comparison - I mean, remember the end of Spider Man when Tobey/Peter is getting his ass kicked by GG, and then the Goblin shoots his mouth off about MJ and Peter unleashes a case of whoop-ass !? Well, Tom Holland ain't there yet. Hell, even Andrew Garfield was much more competent in his first outing.

Have to say though, I kind of liked that - because it highlighted that despite his genius intellect, this version of Spider-Man still thought like a kid, and let's face it, he is just a kid.
Kids can accomplish more and be less reckless. For the horrible mistakes this version makes I don't excuse him for being young and inexperienced.

I hated homecoming too. They just turned Spidey into this annoying geek craving for attention and desperate for approval. It was the most pathetic adaptation of a superhero character I've seen since Superman Returns.
Total wackness!
I don't hate the movie itself, because Michael Keaton does good in it. I really hate how this version of the character gets as much pass as he does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"