The Justice League Skepticism thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anything, isn't the tesseract completely made up for the film as a stand in for an infinity stone?

No, I don't think it was called the tesseract in the comics but it was called the cosmic cube, and has been around since 1966 in the comics.

They combined the concept of the infinity gems and the objects of power for the film, but all of these existed for a long time in the comics.

The mother box stuff came when Kirby went to DC. I'm sure he had the comic cube in mind when he drew it, but I wouldn't call it copying. Both companies were doing this kind of stuff.

How it's perceived in the film, we'll have to find out, but being second to the big screen some will probably see the similarities.

aye, the 'who copied whose homework' angle has been there for years between DC & Marvel, both have done it either side so, it has evened itself out over years in terms of character design, story or elements.

So if the excitement thread has been shut down why not this one?

Because it is a grand conspiracy by the mods to mess with the DC people.....or it was very late, I had had a long day, and I missed it while dealing with the ton of petty whining and boo hooing by people in this forum about every damn post made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"