Supergirl Supergirl General Discussion Thread - - - Part 12

Yep. But it's not as if the loss of momentum (or viewers) will affect the future prospects of the show. :word:

Also, I don't think this long hiatus was planned. Because S&L suffered COVID delays, Supergirl stepped in to temporarily fill the schedule.

Yep. But it's not as if the loss of momentum (or viewers) will affect the future prospects of the show. :word:

Also, I don't think this long hiatus was planned. Because S&L suffered COVID delays, Supergirl stepped in to temporarily fill the schedule.
Good point

I’m more confused about S&L being on there (August 10th). Surely they won’t be doing another hiatus after their May return??? They’ve only got 15 total episodes!
That is odd. I'm assuming there will be some sort of summer hiatus where there's like no episodes in the month of July or something.

When does the current run of Supergirl end? Hopefully she's out of the Phantom Zone by then.

I was watching an old show which featured a young Brenda Strong. She does bear some resemblance to Katie McGrath. So Lillian looks like she could realistically be related to Lena Luthor.

I was watching an old show which featured a young Brenda Strong. She does bear some resemblance to Katie McGrath. So Lillian looks like she could realistically be related to Lena Luthor.
Lillian is not Lena’s mother. Lena is the result of Lionel Luthor having an affair.

I've always said this. A waste that they're not even supposed to be related, lol.

In a world where everyone is a superhero, ordinary becomes extraordinary:

New Guardian suit looks pretty good. Some upcoming episode titles:

6×08 - "Welcome Back, Kara!"
6×09 - "Dream Weaver"
6×10 - "Still I Rise"
6×11 - "Mxy in the Middle"

This would've been great for a crossover. Also Karas outfit looks REALLY good in that promo shot.
E1UBWLjWEAQFcWl

VERY brief, around the 29min mark Laura Vandervoot talks Supergirl, doesnt sound like the experience was the best. It was OK and I guess Erica had an OK experience.

I mean, they put a couple pounds of blue paint on her.

She definitely alluded to it not being the paint and more some of the actors lol
I'm curious about this. Melissa was going through some very personal things at that time and a lot of the guest stars I've seen talk about the show since have said how welcoming Melissa and everyone else was.

Wynn/Mon-El/James will return for the series finale along with....
Overgirl

I want Odette Annabel to return for this last season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"