Supergirl Supergirl General Discussion Thread - - - Part 12

Who is she going to be? Never heard of her before.
If you read the article, it says

Sergeant will play Nyxly, a quirky and kind 5th Dimensional Imp, wrongly imprisoned in the Phantom Zone and driven by tragic backstory. She helps Kara when she least expects it, and their budding friendship not only heals some of Nyxly’s emotional pain, but helps Nyxly reclaim her own power.

Is she related to Myxlpilick?

In the comics she’s his wife.

I wonder if she's still his wife here. Maybe she's not since she's in the Phantom Zone and I don't think he's mentioned her in the series before. She could be a female version of him from a different earth.

While Mxy returning with her was on my wishlist, I will admit I am thrown by the whole "series regular" part of this. I can't imagine why she'd need to stick around for the whole season.

While Mxy returning with her was on my wishlist, I will admit I am thrown by the whole "series regular" part of this. I can't imagine why she'd need to stick around for the whole season.

I wouldn't want the whole season dominated by a mischievous imp. One or two episodes here and there is fine but it would get wearing having that kind of schtick all the time and could end up setting a rather campy tone. We'll see though. Maybe she isn't mischievous at all after spending time in the Phantom Zone but rather cynical and depressed.

:funny: They made jokes about it in S1.
They did? I'll admit it's been a while I've watched many episodes from season one.

Edit: Just looked up the "call Harrison Ford and tell him I'm flattered, but once and for all, I do not date older men, especially when they're married" quote. I remember that one now but I didn't think anything of it at the time :funny:

I just learned Calista Flockhart is married to Harrison Ford :wow:

:funny: They made jokes about it in S1.

They did? I'll admit it's been a while I've watched many episodes from season one.

Edit: Just looked up the "call Harrison Ford and tell him I'm flattered, but once and for all, I do not date older men, especially when they're married" quote. I remember that one now but I didn't think anything of it at the time :funny:
Cat has also never seen Star Wars.

I didn't remember that one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"