Supergirl Supergirl General Discussion Thread - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Madame Secretary, it is one of the few series that I watch on its actual night and not later after DVRing it.

I watch it too and don't think it's boring at all. It reminds me of Commander in Chief from a few years back which was quite similar but only lasted a season.

They already introduced a nice big caravan of DC heroes over in the Arrow/Flash/Legends line-up. I wonder if there's anyone else that could show up on Supergirl, and later on they can do a big Crisis-on-Two-Earths crossover on both networks. So far on this side it's just Kara, J'onn, and Superman if he decides to show his face.

^ Steel, Nightwing, Oracle, Wonder Girl, Stargirl, Power Girl, the Titans

They already introduced a nice big caravan of DC heroes over in the Arrow/Flash/Legends line-up. I wonder if there's anyone else that could show up on Supergirl, and later on they can do a big Crisis-on-Two-Earths crossover on both networks. So far on this side it's just Kara, J'onn, and Superman if he decides to show his face.

Plus whatever masked heroes Kara obliquely referenced in "Truth, Justice, and the American Way".

I think it's time for Supergirl to have her own group of superheroes in her show and I hope the 2nd season gives us that.

I saw that, I'm not sure that I will be getting it, mainly because I do everything download now, and will have the entire season on Amazon. BUT, I'm thinking there are going to be some extra stuff that maybe I haven't seen. Not sure that is possible...lol but it might.
If it's anything like the Flash/Arrow box sets there will be deleted scenes and out takes at the very least.

Plus their appearance at the 2015 Comic Con, a blooper reel and other things.

Here is one more BTS pic for you from Chyler. Again just showing how the bond is with her and Melissa.

12512387_1001209756595139_6973202490554183243_n.jpg

#WCW Me and this silly girl on our last day of filming, wrapping out Kara's loft. Bittersweet... But mostly sweet :)

:ilv::ilv::ilv::ilv: Such angels. I love them.

Is Chyler a singer again? I can't remember if she said.

Upon reflection, I really hope this show does this scene with Kara since it's really hard for me to imagine it ever happening on the big screen...

2062220-sroof.jpg

Hopefully, it's only a matter of time before we get a big 4-part Crisis crossover event stretching over all the shows. We start it off on Supergirl on Monday where the whole thing is set up, and all the heroes get together and split into two teams. Then Part 2 happens on Tuesday with Flash, where Barry's team fights some bad guys. Then Part 3 happens on Arrow on Wednesday, where Oliver's team fights some more bad guys. Then the whole thing comes together Thursday on Legends of Tomorrow. Yeah. It'll be great.

Does anyone know where you can get high resolution pictures of Supergirl?
I was going to try and send one in for an autograph as detailed here:
http://www.fanmail.biz/15237.html
and I did find this picture (which I really liked):
http://static1.squarespace.com/stat...pergirl-footage-featured-in-latest-promo-spot

but it prints sort of grainy and I was told I should have one at least 1400 x 1800 resolution...

Suggestions anyone?

You can check out some of the pics over at supergirl.tv, they have quite a few.

Little game
you can choose a character to take out the last episode of James, Hank, Winn, Alex and Lucy ... who do you choose?
I choose james

Lucy, because I'm not sure that they are headed towards Super Woman, and if they aren't then why not....

James because he's the least interesting/entertaining to me.

Lucy for sure. She never really seemed to fit in on this show for me, and now she just seems extra out of place leading the DEO, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"