Supergirl Supergirl General Discussion Thread - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I enjoy bits and pieces of this show but I don't understand how people can really "love" this show. It's very poorly done. These Berlanti shows need shorter seasons. And drop the SJW rhetoric, it's over the top. a

This is a 5/10 show. the only cool thing is that we're getting live action versions of characters we know.

I respect your opinion but massively disagree on that, Supergirl has been superb so far. Also you know how big of a fan I am of the DCEU but the DC TV stuff I would take over both the DCEU or MCU anyday.

That promo. It's like you take Clark's first flight in Man of Steel, and then mix it with music from Inception. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

I find that my brain tunes out during the melodramatic parts and will they won't they-s.

Basically, I only watch it when Melissa's rocking the suit or it's a DEO plot thread.

She's real easy on the eyes and has a nice personality too so that helps a lot.

This is the worst interpretation of Jimmy Olsen of all time. Even if you like the show, you can't deny that

I watched the Toyman episode again last night and the core of the episode was ****ing fantastic. But the show has some real issues and I fast forwarded through a lot. The relationship drama stuff is truly unbearable and the social justice warrior themes are lame and over the top

You know, at first I didn't like Jimmy being a jock archtype, but I bought the exposition that he "leveled up" from nerd to jock through years of friendship with Supes. So whatever. Doesn't bother me that much anymore.

You'll probably find a few agreeing with you on Jimmy but I always counter with this is James Olsen. He's an older version of the character we haven't seen before. I like him a lot but then again I'm quite open to character been reinterpreted.

I was never too attached to any previous incarnation of Jimmy so I like this one just fine. As I've mentioned, the only problem I have with him is his lack of romantic chemistry with Melissa, which won't be a problem if their romance isn't in it for the long haul.

I was never too attached to any previous incarnation of Jimmy so I like this one just fine. As I've mentioned, the only problem I have with him is his lack of romantic chemistry with Melissa, which won't be a problem if their romance isn't in it for the long haul.

First time I watched it I thought there was a lark of a speak between the two but this on rewatches I've felt there has been.

OMG! These images are gold.

spg202b_0155b.jpg

Surely this means footage is imminent.

Last edited:
Now that image gives me the feels. Tyler screams Superman in that picture.

There's no danger of that since Felicity doesn't live on "Earth-S".

But Supergirl could come to the Flash/Arrow's world and save Felicity, and maybe during a lightning storm or something, her powers get transferred to Felicity. So it still could happen.

But Supergirl could come to the Flash/Arrow's world and save Felicity, and maybe during a lightning storm or something, her powers get transferred to Felicity. So it still could happen.

Hopefully the lightning storm permanently turns Felicity into a puddle of molten ooze. I'd give the season 10/10 on the strength of that alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"