Supergirl Supergirl General Discussion Thread - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys if you end up bringing furious Olicity fans over here I'm going to throw ya outta here.

Sorry. I'm liking SG more than I thought I would, there's that. :up:
That almost makes up for it. Almost. :cwink:

Also looking at those pics, it's weird seeing Winn all DEO-ified. No more cardigan hobbit, lol.

Also in the pics our first look at Lena Luthor.

SPG201A_0042b.jpg

I would love to see a scene like that... Showing the fun side of the two of them.

For some reason I just now noticed the Lobo reference in "Truth, Justice and the American Way." And now suddenly I want to see a Lobo appearance on this show - though they'll have to seriously up their hair/make-up game.

I've loved Katie McGrath since Merlin and most recently Slasher.

I've loved Katie McGrath since Merlin and most recently Slasher.
:highfive:

I have had a crush since she was randomly on Tudors for like 3 seconds. Didn't realize she was on Merlin until it was almost over, but thanks to Netflix I got to enjoy it.

I still hope that she doesn't turn out to be evil/corrupt. That'd be really predictable. They probably will, but it'd be nice if she ends up being good, or at least not completely evil.

I still hope that she doesn't turn out to be evil/corrupt. That'd be really predictable. They probably will, but it'd be nice if she ends up being good, or at least not completely evil.

I think no matter which way you spin it it's predicable. Take all the shows into consideration Lionel Luthor, Tess Mercer and Maxwell Lord all reformed, Lex Luthor turned evil. Malcolm Merlyn on Arrow keeps switching between the two. Etc. I actually think given Maxwell Lord's turn to the good side last season that Lena turning good would very much be a been there done that more so than her turning bad at this point.

As far as The Flash goes, it's similar, though the only reason that's more tolerable is I buy Barry and Iris' chemistry

To each his own, but I found season one Barry/Iris stuff so painfully awkward that I had to mute my television at times.

Ironically, Gustin and Patton's chemistry was at it's best when they both were dating other people, but subconsciously wanted to bang each other's brains out.

When they went to the bowling alley in season one is a fine example. It's when the relationship rises to the surface that it feels forced.

It just needs to happen spontaneously, maybe in the middle of conversation. No "talks" about let's do this or I want to be with you. Just hold her hand. Just ****ing kiss her when you know she wants you to.

Out of Time was when West-Allen was at it's best.

Um....hello you are on the Supergirl Forum, we have a nice forum for Arrow....please move the Arrow discussion to that thread.... THANKS! :)

Only person in the world that can tug on Superman's cape and get away with it.

Knowing Melissa's jovial nature and fun loving personality, she'd go for it. But Tyler Hoechlin did say he's having trouble with flying.

ALTHOUGH...whoever said anything about them flying? Perhaps Supergirl and Superman are talking while walking down the street. And just at the right time, Supergirl well how shall I say...cape wedgies or is it more like flips Superman's cape and flies off laughing proudly and leaving Superman looking like a fool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"