Superman Returns Superman's Posey Talks Kitty

Scooter said:
post-8-1143114696.jpg

Looks like one of those starving kids in the Christian Children's Fund commercials...

:down

Looks more like a photobucket image link gone wrong.

Octoberist said:
Regarding Kitty, why Singer why?

Let's say she's a more serious character than Ms. T...if you got the power over the script, why chose a character like this? Why not include 'Mercy'? Seriously, I hope that Kitty won't be that bad, but I feel she's not needed.

In the orignal movies, I felt that Otis and Ms. T took away from Luthor's menace.

Kitty is just a tool, just someone he uses for himself and for public appearances and such, I dont think he actually cares about her.

Shes just an accessory, nothing major and really nothing more. I would have prefered her to be more Marilyn Monroe-like personally.

And I dont like Mercy, Lex seems to already have a personal bodyguard anyways.

Crisis Superman said:
Looks more like a photobucket image link gone wrong.

Ah, well, you're better off for not seeing it. If you want though, just try to imagine a slightly taller Starvin' Marvin with blonde hair.

:up:

Parker Posey is f-ing foul.......ugly eyes, rat faced, high cheek bones, grating voice. If you liked Margot Kidder, who is also butt ass ugly with smokers voice, then u would have enjoyed Parker as Lois!!!!!

My number one choice was Rachel McAdams as well.

I guess I'll let the people decide. Though I dont think Kate Bosworth is as popular as she is right now in Hollywood and worldwide because of her 'talent'......shes obviously doing something right.

Katebosworth.jpg

mehr64.gif

I'm gonna back Showtime on this. I don't think she'll be a carbon copy of Tessmacher, but a character in the same basic role. I don't worry about her humor being campy; Dan Harris and Michael Dougherty have demonstrated solid senses of humor, so I have faith in their ability to write wit in lieu of camp.

Kristen Dunst would have made a good lois too. What do you guys think?

Panic in Superman town, panic in Superman town!!!

Everybody relax, Kitty will be a better character than Mrs. T was. You guys actually think Singer would drop the ball and just copy a character?

She'll probably have flashes of resembling her, but that's about it.....

Crisis Superman said:
No she wouldnt. Enough people already say she sucks as MJ.

Yeah she sucks as MJ but she has that outgoing aspect about her that would make her the perfect Lois.

if she is the jar jar of this film she better not survive for the sequel

*reads thread*

Jesus, you guys are a bunch of little girls :(

What's ridiculous is, if there were no COMIC book type humor... People would be complaining the movie is trying to take itself to serious.

I look back at The Flash tv series or Lois and Clark... Some people call those shows campy, I call them good superhero adaptions. You can certainly go to far with camp as a whole, but it's not going to be a bad thing to have a good balance of humor. I think we'd get bored to tears if it took itself overly serious.

scifiwolf said:
I'm gonna back Showtime on this. I don't think she'll be a carbon copy of Tessmacher, but a character in the same basic role. I don't worry about her humor being campy; Dan Harris and Michael Dougherty have demonstrated solid senses of humor, so I have faith in their ability to write wit in lieu of camp.

:) :up:

Mentok said:
*reads thread*

Jesus, you guys are a bunch of little girls :(

Showtime excluded of course, SciWolf as well....Milkman...anybody I missed.

Showtime029 said:
Showtime excluded of course, SciWolf as well....Milkman...anybody I missed.

Yeah, you guys are totally men... just dont send the GAM mafia after me :( :D

You'll have to talk to Micheal Corleone about that, he's in charge of that branch of our operation.

scifiwolf said:
No GAM in my sig...

You are protected, and of course if you want it, you are more than qualified.

:ghost:

I really cant help thinking about the fact that Singer is copying too much Superman the movie. And the fact that Lex Luthor is a wasted opportunity. We could`ve gotten somethings that are more in tune with the comics wich is the best version of Luthor, not that crap that was in the movies and pre-crisis. We could`ve gotten Luthor as a billionaire tycoon, instead we got a mob boss. We could`ve gotten Mercy and instead we got Ms Techmacher number 2. This part of the movie still worries me a lot.
Luthor and his gang in Superman Returns might be more realistic and more serious than Superman the movie but still not the version i`d love to see translated to the movies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"