take a stand! new posters previewed at wondercon

Pyrox said:
There's 6 great posters in front of you...
And all you comment on is how bad the text is?
Everything contributes to a good design, not just pretty pictures.

in the Rogue one, it doen't look like a car... it really looks more like a Sentinel :confused: Coul it be it? :eek:

Angamb said:
in the Rogue one, it doen't look like a car... it really looks more like a Sentinel :confused: Coul it be it? :eek:

You're on the same wavelength as me Angamb, see my post at the end of page 2

I wonder why they didnt do anything for

Xavier
Cyclops
Kitty
Colossus
Ice Man

I bet these will cost an arm & and a leg on ebay

Not bad. About time they release something new.........

I mean seriously people, a couple of shots on bad Photoshop backgrounds and Beast looks like a muppet.

Dnsk said:
I wonder why they didnt do anything for

Xavier
Cyclops
Kitty
Colossus
Ice Man

I bet these will cost an arm & and a leg on ebay

I'm betting/hoping the 6 that got posters are the ones with the most screen time. :up:

They may release more with other characters, I'd say they probably will too!

Milkman95 said:
About time they release something new

Your NOT happy with that recent BIG ash BATCH OF PICTURES recently released ? I am not saying they shouldnt release anything else but damn theres no reason to say "about time" We have seen ALOT heck now we have seen ash loads more then Superman Returns

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
i sooooo love the phoenix one!

just a little observation:

OMG...those are so freaking awwwwesome.

After all the negative stuff floating around, this is a great pick me up.

For those who can't see the posters.

Attachments

• Promotional Posters.jpg
    Promotional Posters.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 52
Joseph_Freefall said:
What would you do, Saint?
I'm a graphic design student.

Edit: Whoops, I read this as "What DO you do?" I've answered the ACTUAL question on the next page.

Dnsk said:
Your NOT happy with that recent BIG ash BATCH OF PICTURES recently released ? I am not saying they shouldnt release anything else but damn theres no reason to say "about time" We have seen ALOT heck now we have seen ash loads more then Superman Returns
That "big ash batch" weren't official Fox releases. They were possibly "taken" from Fox, even.

I think I'm in love with these posters...

Dnsk said:

No we haven't. Get a clue.

Joseph_Freefall said:
That "big ash batch" weren't official Fox releases. They were possibly "taken" from Fox, even.

I know they are NOT Official. But we STILL SAW SOMETHING. So acting like we havent seen anything is just plain odd

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"