The Dark Knight TDK Direct to DVD Prequel

I don't think so. Good guess though.

This should be interesting - being that Wayne is downtown in his penthouse because Wayne Manor isn't rebuilt yet, how much actual time has passed between BB and TDK?

thats great news... yeah minus the whole anime thing, but it could be worse, it could be afghanistanimation. Seriously thats great, it'll get rid of all or most of the guessing to try and figure out what happend between the two films

thats great news... yeah minus the whole anime thing, but it could be worse, it could be afghanistanimation. Seriously thats great, it'll get rid of all or most of the guessing to try and figure out what happend between the two films

Johnny Chimpo is the Joker.....................prequels are always fun and exciting, unless it includes star or wars in the name.

Yeah, in that case they're actually better than their original counterparts.

Johnny Chimpo is the Joker.....................prequels are always fun and exciting, unless it includes star or wars in the name.

and the butler is .... Alfred??? Alfred is the monkey's butler??

:csad:
-jar jar
-jake lloyd
-jar jar
-boring 25min. video game-like cgi sequences
-jar jar
-hayden christensen
-jar jar
-crappy dialoges
-ahem...jar jar
-bad acting
-a gungan character I don´t wanna name
and last but not least...:
-jar jar

yeah! much better than the original trilogy

-jar jar
-jake lloyd
-jar jar
-jar jar
-hayden christensen
-jar jar
-crappy dialoges
-ahem...jar jar
-bad acting
-jar jar

See? We agree.
Anyway, I don't wanna point out the problems with the OT for 3 reasons: They would take up lots of page space, it would be off topic and it is eventually a matter of opinion.

it sounds great except id like to know if they include the actors voices in it

What teh hell is afganistanimation :huh:

I'm so sick of anime animation. :dry:

But I guess anything better than that God-Awful "the Batman" cartoon.

I hate anime with a passion, but maybe I'll rent this if it gets decent reviews. Or download it.

-jar jar
-jake lloyd
-jar jar
-jar jar
-hayden christensen
-jar jar
-crappy dialoges
-ahem...jar jar
-bad acting
-jar jar

jat jar was the LEAST of the promblems with the films

See? We agree.
Anyway, I don't wanna point out the problems with the OT for 3 reasons: They would take up lots of page space, it would be off topic and it is eventually a matter of opinion.

As the resident Star Wars guy, I just wanted to weigh in on this.

1.) People who prefer the OT over the PT almost always do it for nostalgia or for the sake of the OT catapulting SFX into the future.

2.) People who prefer the PT over the OT almost always do it for the superior effects and the more "polished" veneer.

3.) Anyone who tries to say that one SW trilogy is better than the other is probably confused; the truth is that both are deeply flawed and both are deeply wonderful. That's my objective opinion, anyway.

4.) Snootch to tha nootch.

I prefer the original trilogy because of the superior story line, character development, and acting. I roundly loathe the first two movies in the prequel trilogy because of the lack of story, the absolute lack of character development, the horrible dialogue, and the atrocious acting. Attack of the Clones is without a doubt the most poorly acted major motion picture release I have ever seen.

Also I am looking forward to this new Batman cartoon, but does anyone have a clue when it will be released?

Ugh, anime. If the story's solid I might check it out though.

Why are we talking about StarWars over here on a Batman thread?

If I want that I'd stay over at the Force.net. :dry:

However as am old school StarWars fan (saw the original in '77 at the age of 10) I see all the movies as parts of a whole.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanorsomewher
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"