The Dark Knight Rises TDKR SPOILERS (read at your own risk) - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, how does Bane know his identity? Was that revealed?

Not sure, from all the spoliers I am puzzling together that he puts the cowl back on to stop Catwoman and while chasing her he gets led down to the sewers where he gets his back rubbed by Bane.

Yeah I'm pretty sure it's his first real "mission" as Batman in 8 years. It's his first mission in a long time and it goes horribly wrong because he runs into Bane. Bruce is coming straight out of retirement whereas Bane is in his prime. And what follows ain't pretty. I'm so glad Bruce gets his act together and beats Bane into pulp :yay:

Also, how does Bane know his identity? Was that revealed?

Not sure how Blake knows, but I am assuming Bane knows because he is working with Talia who might of goten the infomation from the LOS. Not 100 percent sure.

Shape:

DOES Catwoman betray Bruce to Bane?

Yeah I'm pretty sure it's his first real "mission" as Batman in 8 years. It's his first mission in a long time and it goes horribly wrong because he runs into Bane. Bruce is coming straight out of retirement whereas Bane is in his prime. And what follows ain't pretty. I'm so glad Bruce gets his act together and beats Bane into pulp :yay:

If Bane came months after the Joker and Batman was still active, Bane would never allow himself to be compromised by Catwoman nor would he be defeated by Bane.

I think the loss to Bane is more of a result of Bruce's mental state than to his physical. Mourning Rachel, living with the Dent lie, and not feeling needed for 8 years.

Anyone know how bruce escapes prison? Also what are those guys repelling into the prisin about?

If done like that? Yes.

It was obvious from day one that they were gonna go back to BB. So I don't see the problem.

Yeah, but I thought his plan would be a bit more unique, not just 'oh, look, a city, good bye'

I really think some of you should watch the movie before making such assumptions.

Reposting this because I'm curious if it makes anyone feel better about this:

Regarding Blake
I'm growing in love with this ending. It sounds like we don't see the suit. Just Blake on the case, rising up. It's a literal translation of Batman as a symbol causing gotham (represented by Blake) to RISE.

what the hell would he be doing[BLACKOUT] in the case [/BLACKOUT](assuming the [BLACKOUT]case is where the batsuit is kept right [/BLACKOUT]?)... I'm having a hard time picturing this ...:huh:

I accidentally posted on the spoiler about Gordon

learning Bruce's secret.

I wish I wouldn't have done that, but it does sound so awesome. I'm gonna be crying during this movie.

Ok can someone please answer this for me? I keep hearing that "The End" on the OST is just a fan inspired piece. Is this true??? Please tell me it's not :csad:

what the hell would he be doing[BLACKOUT] in the case [/BLACKOUT](assuming the [BLACKOUT]case is where the batsuit is kept right [/BLACKOUT]?)... I'm having a hard time picturing this ...:huh:

On top of not in.
Likely because
the case is underwater and he has no idea what he's standing on.

On top of not in.
Likely because
the case is underwater and he has no idea what he's standing on.

With the RISE track (OST) it will be terrific scene!

Shape:

DOES Catwoman betray Bruce to Bane?

This has been answered by Name-That-Movie and FilmFreak and strongly implied by Shape. Everyone has tried to tell you that. Look back through the posts. Asking the same question you've already gotten answered is silly and a little rude to the folks that actually responded to you.

First of all, I have other things to do than to read these great forums all day.

Secondly, it's the FIRST time that I ask that question.

Thirdly, with al this craziness going on, it's important for me to separate the bs from the "truth".

And finally: you don't need to tell me what to do. If I do something wrong, there are people with qualifications who'll warn me.

Does Bane really take Batman over his head and slams him on his knee??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"