The Dark Knight Rises TDKR SPOILERS (read at your own risk) - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
@mandisab: unfortunately, no, it wasn't =T

the music was awesome though! i'm def getting the soundtrack

Bruce is saying that to another prisoner in the cell next to him

How does Bruce recover from his injured back?

And what are Gotham people's reaction to the truth of Harvey Dent?

Bruce is saying that to another prisoner in the cell next to him
Quick question can selina be considered a villain in nolans trilogy. you see BB had Ras and Scarecrow, TDK had Joker and Twoface, in Rises is it safe to say it is Bane and Catwoman, Bane and
Talia
or is the last installment breaking the continuation by having three instead of two villains. your answer is appreciated I want to know who you think the villains for Rises are and if Catwoman is one of them why would you consider her a villain. THANKS IN ADVANCE

@dukeofvanx: [blackout]A prisoner resets his vertebrae and hangs him in a position for a long period of time where his back can heal. Bruce is actually in the prison for months while Gotham is under Bane's control so he has a lot of time to heal.[/blackout]

@mandisab: [blackout]Catwoman is just like the comics, cartoons, and Batman Returns in terms of her status as hero/villain. She walks a fine line, and dabbles on both sides, but in the end, she's considered a hero. In TDKR, the villains are Bane and Talia. [/blackout]

@dukeofvanx: [blackout]A prisoner resets his vertebrae and hangs him in a position for a long period of time where his back can heal. Bruce is actually in the prison for 2 months while Gotham is under Bane's control[/blackout]

@mandisab: [blackout]Catwoman is just like the comics, cartoons, and Batman Returns in terms of her status as hero/villain. She walks a fine line, and dabbles on both sides, but in the end, she's considered a hero. In TDKR, the villains are Bane and Talia. [/blackout]
Thank you

For whoever has seen it,
Is the Cafe ending true?
Do they pronounce Talia right?
\

I'm trying not to pay attention to the negative reviews, but something Mick LaSalle said has me wondering. To those who've seen it, does the movie over-do it on flashbacks?

For whoever has seen it,
Is the Cafe ending true?
Do they pronounce Talia right?
\
Yes.

IIFC Talia was pronounced Ta-lee-ya

Ra's was the same in case anyone was wondering...

I'm trying not to pay attention to the negative reviews, but something Mick LaSalle said has me wondering. To those who've seen it, does the movie over-do it on flashbacks?
Not really. There are quite a few but they're short.

Is the promo shot of Bane we got with his "Come at me bro" arms in the movie?

@dukeofvanx: [blackout]A prisoner resets his vertebrae and hangs him in a position for a long period of time where his back can heal. Bruce is actually in the prison for months while Gotham is under Bane's control so he has a lot of time to heal.[/blackout]

thanks you have been great!!!

How happy are you that you found a guy to answer every single one of your questions?
why shape why???????? im i doing something wrong. and yes im happy that east district answered the question and the other posters i thank them again. You might not like me but i have nothing against you. you told me to stop asking you questions and i did, why do you call me out now. please tell me

Yes.

IIFC Talia was pronounced Ta-lee-ya

Ra's was the same in case anyone was wondering...

Not really. There are quite a few but they're short.

He quits after saving Gotham from Bane but instead of hiding in his mansion (like what he does after the events of TDK) he moves on with his life.

Batman would never do that in the comics, even in the Dark Knight Returns after he came back he did not quit! Just leads me to believe Nolan misunderstood Batman.
:doh:

Batman would never do that in the comics, even in the Dark Knight Returns after he came back he did not quit! Just leads me to believe Nolan misunderstood Batman.
:doh:

I understand what you mean, that is what bothered me about the ending... Not the 'misunderstanding the character' part though.

Sorry if it's been answered this already, but I don't remember seeing it: how does Bruce talk to Gordon in the hospital without Gordon knowing immediately who Batman is?

No spoiler tags since I'm on my phone and (more importantly) I figure everyone here has already seen that first teaser I'm referring to.

Sorry if it's been answered this already, but I don't remember seeing it: how does Bruce talk to Gordon in the hospital without Gordon knowing immediately who Batman is?

No spoiler tags since I'm on my phone and (more importantly) I figure everyone here has already seen that first teaser I'm referring to.

This was revealed by set pics. Ski mask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"