The Dark Knight Rises TDKR SPOILERS (read at your own risk) - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
PRETTY PLEASE WITH SUGAR ON TOP tell me what will be the annoying thing? (No worries I ADORE being spoiled)

After Bane and Batman have their final showdown, Bane takes the upper hand again at one point, and is abruptly taken out by a batpod missle fired by Catwoman. She makes a quip about needing to use guns or something, and that's the last we see of him. If you're a Bane fan it's pretty anti-climactic.

I envy anyone seeing the Bane V Batman fight for the first time.

Literally has been twelve hours since I was sitting down to watch it at the IMAX

That first fight blew me away.

Explosive. Brutal. Mesmerising.

It was unbelievable
perfect description.shot all in IMAX one of the reason I tell people you have to seek out seeing this in IMAX so worth it.

After Bane and Batman have their final showdown, Bane takes the upper hand again at one point, and is abruptly taken out by a batpod missle fired by Catwoman. She makes a quip about needing to use guns or something, and that's the last we see of him. If you're a Bane fan it's pretty anti-climactic.

THIS! All the ***** Bane puts Bats through and for Catwoman to delver the final blow is just... wrong IMO.

Also
didn't Batman kill Talia
well that goes against Bruce's ideals as a whole.

THIS! All the ***** Bane puts Bats through and for Catwoman to delver the final blow is just... wrong IMO.

Also
didn't Batman kill Talia
IF thats the case didnt he kill Dent? or Ras? he didnt kill them with his hands so people look at it like he still doesnt kill

So not only does Bane get SHOT, but he gets taken out by ANNE F**KING HATHAWAY?

That is SO friggin WEAK.

Although it is pretty cool that the only way to stop him is with a goddamned CANNON.

The film did what it was supposed to do - tell a concluding story of Bruce Wayne's journey as Batman. Batman's fight with Bane was everything I was hoping for. While I had guessed Bane's origins and that Marion was Talia, it didn't ruin anything about the film... The last 5 min were great.

Also
didn't Batman kill Talia

Yeah, basically like Batman Begins and Ra's, again. Batman better hope [blackout]she doesn't have a vengeful child out there waiting to take revenge.[/blackout] Batman doesn't do his homework.

i was really hoping that nolan didnt change the way bane sounded in the prologue. they even changed a line or two, and it was really high pitched. i really wish people could've accepted his vision, rather than start the online petitions and crap. i hate the new version of the prologue. the original was much more intense. when he says "crashing the plane" originally, it sounded awesome, but now it sounds like mickey mouse.
that was my only "nerd gripe" about the movie, was changing his voice in the prologue.

IF thats the case didnt he kill Dent? or Ras? he didnt kill them with his hands so people look at it like he still doesnt kill

Batman killed Dent. Period. Even if he did it accidentally trying to save Gordon's kid, that s**t is still MANSLAUGHTER.

F**KING MURDERING BAT-HOLE.

That is SO friggin WEAK.

Although it is pretty cool that the only way to stop him is with a goddamned CANNON.

It wouldn't have been terrible IMO if he said something after getting shot while he was dying, or if Catwoman hadn't made a quip, but it just felt anti-climactic to me. This guy broke Batman and was the big-bad villain of the film/trilogy, and he gets taken out like the sword-twirler from Raiders of the Lost Ark.

i was really hoping that nolan didnt change the way bane sounded in the prologue. they even changed a line or two, and it was really high pitched. i really wish people could've accepted his vision, rather than start the online petitions and crap. i hate the new version of the prologue. the original was much more intense. when he says "crashing the plane" originally, it sounded awesome, but now it sounds like mickey mouse.
that was my only "nerd gripe" about the movie, was changing his voice in the prologue.

"Crashing this plane... with no survivors!!!"

That s**t sounded so SINISTER in the prologue. :devil:

It wouldn't have been terrible IMO if he said something after getting shot while he was dying, or if Catwoman hadn't made a quip, but it just felt anti-climactic to me. This guy broke Batman and was the big-bad villain of the film/trilogy, and he gets taken out like the sword-twirler from Raiders of the Lost Ark.
That's exactly what I said last night.

It would be like if in B89, that Batman and Joker were fighting it out, and then Vicki pops out of nowhere, and shoots Joker in the head.

That is SO friggin WEAK.

he got taken out by catwoman, the character, not an actress hahha

Seriously...WTF. And Bane was wearing some pretty thick kevlar/armor. I wasn't even sure if he was dead or not.:dry:

Also
didn't Batman kill Talia

Batman did not directly kill Talia but he DID flat out murder the first driver of the truck. A man is driving the truck. Batman is in front of them in the bat... he shoots bullets from the bat and they immediately hit the man... after that, Talia takes over the truck because the man is dead.

Things would have went a whole lot smoother if he had just used the bat's missiles and bullets on Bane:o

It totally did for me because
It happened right after Alfred told Bruce about Rachel. One second Bruce can't love another woman, then next, he's hookin up with the first girl he sees. It was a bit strange.

that happens alot in reality. someone ****ing someone else just to "Get over" someone. its why there are frats, bars, and that general "i'll f this person and maybe it'll help me forget about the last person" mentality. males, females, both do it

Again I have no problems with Banes death. How else could it of come about?

Batman saved Selina's life, she saved his. Batman does not kill people.

Batman killed Dent. Period. Even if he did it accidentally trying to save Gordon's kid, that s**t is still MANSLAUGHTER.

F**KING MURDERING BAT-HOLE.

No, it's not?

I never saw Bruce and Selina at the cafe being anything more than a friendship.

Bruce was really lonely. [blackout]Talia took advantage of that. She even poked his Rachel buttons but I have no doubt she knew exactly who Rachel was to him but played dumb.[/blackout]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"