The Dark Knight Rises TDKR SPOILERS (read at your own risk) - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talia is know for being able to manipulate as well as lower Bruce's defence.

batman-son-of-the-demon-pg331.jpg

Yup, but it seemed strange being that there was no implied attraction or sexual tension between the two when they spoke earlier in the film. She just showed up, and they immediately got busy. I'm sure it will work better, at least for me, on the second viewing.

Notrip said:
wow, everything in the movie flew by! Is it me or did it seam like it needed 30-45 more minutes? 10/10

Definitely could have benefited from another half hour, I agree.

Two questions...

Is John Blake the boy who was at the balcony in Batman Beggins when batman gives to him the gadget? (the same with Rachel at the gas attack?)

How old is John Blake?, assuming that he watched Wayne's visits to the orphan house and also that he probably was 17 or almost 18, must be 8 years older, lets say 24-26 years... Isn't old to be Robin and according with Nolan. Robin at Batman Begins was in the cradle.

I think that Nolan mess it great introducing Robin. My personal comment is that it should have been Azrael...
No.

Id say 25 or so. my guess this isnt the version of Robin Nolan was taking about being in a cradle in begins.

it was sex not love
For a guy who sheltered himself away for 8 years because of what happened to Rachel, it felt a bit rushed/forced for him to just hook up so quickly, especially with his speech he gave Alfred a few scenes earlier.

Miranda's entire character felt rushed.

YES, what would have been brilliant is if she was in TDK even a mention of the name or have been seen in the board meeting. maybe towards the end after rachel had died then It could have worked a little better

THE BABYSITTER CAME THROUGH!!!

I'll be seeing TDKR tonight in about two hours!!!

UGH I CANT WAIT!

One more question, is their any parts regarding Bane that will tear up the eyes? Like anything sympathetic or endearing to his character?

Also, just heard about the shooting. People are f**king DISGUSTING. I cant believe that something like that could happen this day and age...

For a guy who sheltered himself away for 8 years because of what happened to Rachel, it felt a bit rushed/forced for him to just hook up so quickly, especially with his speech he gave Alfred a few scenes earlier.

:up: This. her whole character felt rushed and the betrayal are reveal as her being Talia besides the fact I already knew who she was I didnt really feel the love connection and the fact Bruce would be so hurt about who she was. Also when they first went into that room she was already in her robe like cloths and I was like WTF she should have changed in to that after she betrayed him.

No.

Id say 25 or so. my guess this isnt the version of Robin Nolan was taking about being in a cradle in begins.

but if Nolan stated that Robin didn't fit in this saga because in BB should be in the cradle, then Robin had to be an 8-10 years old child, not a 24-26 man.

Personally I think that John Blake was better been Azrael than Robin, but the audience hadn't react the same way which they react with Robin.

UGH I CANT WAIT!

One more question, is their any parts regarding Bane that will tear up the eyes? Like anything sympathetic or endearing to his character?

Also, just heard about the shooting. People are f**king DISGUSTING. I cant believe that something like that could happen this day and age...

no nothing sympathetic, but[BLACKOUT] his story is a little sad[/BLACKOUT]

UGH I CANT WAIT!

I felt bad for the character when they said Ras wouldnt accept him even after he saved talia

So for somebody going into the theater hating batman and loving the villains I will get teary eyed for my main man Bane during the flick?

So for somebody going into the theater hating batman and loving the villains I will get teary eyed for my main man Bane during the flick?

I'll tell you one thing if you're a fan of the villains and bane is your main man you will not be disappointed with him. He's menacing badass and brutal. The first fight between him and batman is just epic beyond belief.

I'll tell you one thing if you're a fan of the villains and bane is your main man you will not be disappointed with him. He's menacing badass and brutal. The first fight between him and batman is just epic beyond belief.
That fight is great. No music. Bane just taunting Batman and beating his ass

He's incredible, but there's one part that might annoy you if you prefer villains.

EPIC BEYOND BELIEF is an amazing description of him.

That fight is great. No music. Bane just taunting Batman and beating his ass

Man I can't wait til 5:10 (It's 3:50 here in AZ now)

He's incredible, but there's one part that might annoy you if you prefer villains.

PRETTY PLEASE WITH SUGAR ON TOP tell me what will be the annoying thing? (No worries I ADORE being spoiled)

I envy anyone seeing the Bane V Batman fight for the first time.

Literally has been twelve hours since I was sitting down to watch it at the IMAX

That first fight blew me away.

Explosive. Brutal. Mesmerising.

It was unbelievable

The 24th...unless it shipped early. I haven't been paying attention to the news lately TBH.

Well that was truly amazing and I can now venture in to the spoiler thread. I'm not gonna look right through the thread but I will point out some problems I had do I have to tag them???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"