The Dark Knight Rises TDKR SPOILERS (read at your own risk) - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spoiler tags, and this has been answered before.

Yes

Does malnat11 really keep repeating the same already-answered question over and over again?

I haven't been keeping up with this thread to avoid spoilers but I was wondering..
If Bats uses any kind of spine armor?
Sorry if it's already been asked.

I think all that pressure of having no one to talk about the movie with is semi- gone now, Shape. Ha.

Did You guys think that he was going to get his back broken when you first saw Bane lifting Batman over his head?

Can anyone post a general overview of the ending please? It's hard to piece together through single posts. Pretty pleaaaaaaaase?

Shape- since name that movie has essentially explained it all, can you give us your thoughts on

Blake in the cave and the cafe scene?

What about the 8 years saga ? Is he retired ? What's with his injury ?

Aren't you excited there are no surprises left?!?!

There are always surprises. I've been on every end of production, and I know the difference between a synopsis and a movie. I'm a fan of the how. Not the what. The how is where I get my kicks.

Aren't you excited there are no surprises left?!?!
Surprises don't make the movie. It's sure to still be a breathtaking spectacle; knowing plot points won't change that. TDK is every bit the good movie I saw the 10th time as it was the 1st. This spoiler 'ruining' movies idea is a tired fallacy that needs to die.

There are always surprises. I've been on every end of production, and I know the difference between a synopsis and a movie. I'm a fan of the how. Not the what. The how is where I get my kicks.

This guy gets it.

Same with me (every end of production), but the "how" has nothing to do with spoilers...just sayin'.

Surprises don't make the movie. It's sure to still be a breathtaking spectacle; knowing plot points won't change that. TDK is every bit the good movie I saw the 10th time as it was the 1st. This spoiler 'ruining' movies idea is a tired fallacy that needs to die.

This guy gets it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"