The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also was thinking when the first trailer would hit.

You guys were right when said that it'd be better to wait and get a full on completed trailer instead of a trailer that was cut up three weeks after shooting. I means they'd have been cutting it before hand but still. I think letting a few months go by for the VFX to do their job is a good idea so we can see some of it in the trailer.

My guess is definitely October/November is when it'll hit.

There aren't really any big movie's that the trailer could premiere with in october, so i'm thinking november is more likely.

Maybe the only way to save Norman they need Peter, his blood or something, and Harry gets electro to capture spidey

I wouldn't be surprised if the first trailer was with Thor 2 in the first weekend of November.

The first trailer probably won't come out until January or February.

Teaser trailer for late 2013 sounds possible.

^ Webb said the first trailer comes out in Fall. First trailers usually come out around 6 months before the movie, so November is perfect.

I think it could come in September. In the UK, most cinemas here only show trailers for stuff in the next 5-4 months. Odeon are the only UK cinema that show trailers 2-3 weeks after they come out. I hate it, 80% is adverts for non- film stuff.

Doesn't TASM2 come out in April in the UK?

^ Webb said the first trailer comes out in Fall. First trailers usually come out around 6 months before the movie, so November is perfect.

The first trailer probably won't come out until January or February.

Well I think it was Matt Tolmach that said fall. Marc too maybe, but yeah. First TASM trailer was like 5 months before release so November would be the month to match that. Plus, jan/feb I think is a bit late and is considered winter actually haha.

You're right. I keep forgetting that TASM2 is coming out 2 months earlier in 2014 than TASM did in 2012.

TASM's first trailer came out in Feb, and the film was released in July.

So I could see TASM2's trailer being released in November (or latest early-mid December).

@Picard All good dude. With Thor 2 would be best!!

Just a one month gap between the teaser and the 1st trailer? Unlikely

I think the teaser will be mid to end August and the first official trailer in November

Just a one month gap between the teaser and the 1st trailer? Unlikely

I think the teaser will be mid to end August and the first official trailer in November
I think the teaser will be late July to early August.

Either way,I am severely disappointed with Sony
They should have been working on the teaser way before and had it released it this month

There must be plenty of scenes which were practically done(basically the whole chase) so I don't get the VFX excuse
And the teaser is establish the theme of the story rather than show much action

What if there isn't a teaser? Just something I was thinking about. Like I think they'll go straight to first trailer which was said to be in the fall. Idk. They didn't say anything about a teaser. Just a thought.

The movie just finished shooting weeks ago, and you are disappointed in Sony? Be grateful we are getting one this soon.

The FX not being ready is a legitimate excuse. They would want to show SOME action in the teaser, especially with Electro.

What if there isn't a teaser? Just something I was thinking about. Like I think they'll go straight to first trailer which was said to be in the fall. Idk. They didn't say anything about a teaser. Just a thought.
Wasn't there a teaser at comic con though?

There has been a teaser for every Spider-Man film (except the 2002 film, since it included the Twin Towers and was pulled from being shown again), so I think we will certainly be getting a teaser for this movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"