The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 32

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's possible, but I don't see them using Hobgoblin like that.

he was used first in the 90s animated series, but then it wasn't harry but at the same time it would be decent fake out to make him the hob gobling with norman the guy we are all thinking is dying and doesn't look like he can be a villain at all suddenly appearing well and all, might be a end credit scene for all we know but yeah

I think you're nearly right - I think Harry will transform, be stronger etc, but he's a mess and easily defeated - maybe this is how Norman even considers using the formula, by witnessing its extraordinary affects on Harry - it's his way of cheating death, etc

I don't think he'll ever be hulking goblin - he'll be bigger but not anywhere near as big as The Lizard etc

I don't really think he'll be hulking Goblin either, just meant mutation.

Norman dying has nothing to do with his effectiveness of being the Goblin. If anything, he takes the serum because he's dying. The serum is what gives him his strength. He's not going to be coughing on the glider lol.

maybe he creates as special bed glider he can move around on :oldrazz:

Making Harry the Goblin before Norman is a huge, huge mistake. Talk about putting the cart before the horse.

I actually think it would be brilliant if done well,

Norman is dying and Harry is looking for the cure, he turns to cross-spices again. Electro is deleberatly created as a tool to take down Spider-Man as he is as he is close to the "perfected" serium required to keep Norman alive. Electro then has his own motives so as a last resort Harry experiments on himself. It goes wrong and he becomes this proto-goblin. He's partially transformed and his the same as his comic book counter part.

At the end of the movie it is revealed that Norman had actually perfected the formula before his death. This serium is not just a cure but it gives him a very high life expectancy as well as improving his physical attributes. He had manipulated his son just to achieve near immortality. TASM3 is about Norman trying to cover up all evidence of all the people he had killed to achieve his goal. This is how he adapts the identity of Green Goblin.

Norman dying has nothing to do with his effectiveness of being the Goblin. If anything, he takes the serum because he's dying. The serum is what gives him his strength. He's not going to be coughing on the glider lol.

All I'm saying, is that they're not going to rush Norman putting on the suit (if it is one) and stepping on the glider.

Harry's going green first, much to the dismay of some users on here lol.

I actually think it would be brilliant if done well,

Norman is dying and Harry is looking for the cure, he turns to cross-spices again. Electro is deleberatly created as a tool to take down Spider-Man as he is as he is close to the "perfected" serium required to keep Norman alive. Electro then has his own motives so as a last resort Harry experiments on himself. It goes wrong and he becomes this proto-goblin. He's partially transformed and his the same as his comic book counter part.

At the end of the movie it is revealed that Norman had actually perfected the formula before his death. This serium is not just a cure but it gives him a very high life expectancy as well as improving his physical attributes. He had manipulated his son just to achieve near immortality. TASM3 is about Norman trying to cover up all evidence of all the people he had killed to achieve his goal. This is how he adapts the identity of Green Goblin.

I could buy that!

Am I the only one who thinks Norman ISNT dying?

he probably is dying, there needs to be a good reason they need this serum since TASM1, they probably find a way to perfect it in this film

i suspect tbh they will show norman in this film in a way you feel sorry for him, he looks like he is on his last legs, it hurts harry greatly, but deep down norman was a very evil person and if he ever gets better he would basically become that person again, the one responsible for peters parents deaths

No, SF866 you're not the only one

I'm just not convinced of it.

And considering Norman's already established penchant for getting others to do his dirty work (like killing Richard and Mary), I think he has ulterior motives in (potentially) provoking Harry to go after Spidey.

I'm just not convinced of it.

And considering Norman's already established penchant for getting others to do his dirty work (like killing Richard and Mary), I think he has ulterior motives in (potentially) provoking Harry to go after Spidey.
I agree thats just how Norman works anything to reach his goals and there isn't no line that he wouldn't cross to do it

I would love for Harry to get addicted to the serum, as a little wink to the comics (with his drug addiction) and The Spectacular Spider-Man.

I see a revenge story happening when Norman does become Gobby.

Maybe Harry dies, Norman takes the serum thus becoming stronger than Harry and mutates, targets Peter's loved ones (Gwen, in particular), the Death of Gwen takes place, then the showdown between Peter and The TRUE Green Goblin, which challenges Peter's responsibility (let's say he has Norman beaten, could easily kill him and as he's about to, he remembers the speech.)

Just an idea. :p

Yeah, then the Butler finally tells Norman that Peter didn't kill Harry. lol

Kinda like this:

[YT]f6zrjCp8V3M?t=1h8m11s[/YT]

Around the 1:08:11 mark.

So....... what if Harry kills Gwen (by tossing her), or Gwen gets caught in the crossfire of Harry and Peter's battle, and she falls, leading to her iconic death?

Would we be okay with that?

Norman... Must... Kill... Her...

So....... what if Harry kills Gwen (by tossing her), or Gwen gets caught in the crossfire of Harry and Peter's battle, and she falls, leading to her iconic death?

Would we be okay with that?

Either one, I'd be fine. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"