The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 65

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe it lol i'm glad you had a good time melvin that sounds awesome
what I love about this cast is that they are completely down to earth and have fun

Thanks man :-)
Yeah even Avi And Matt were there, but the hosts didn't even address them by their name. They just called them the producers. :whatever:

Watched The Incredible Hulk on Tv(Now watching Spider-Man 2.1) Seeing Abomination charge through traffic makes me think of all the possibilities for Rhino.

Watched The Incredible Hulk on Tv(Now watching Spider-Man 2.1) Seeing Abomination charge through traffic makes me think of all the possibilities for Rhino.

absolutly, add abomination a horn and it´s pretty much rhino from the videogame

shh, now is not the time for tears

Im goin to hate it when we lost this cast

Oh, man. Me too. I'm just glad they're so open with their passion. It makes the whole experience even more enjoyable. We're lucky to have them working on Spidey.

HOLY **** :wow:

I just saw an ad on TV, this comes out next week over here. I though it wasn't for about three more.

Doesn't it come out April 10th in London?

That's the premiere. The official release date across the UK is April 18. So unless Cyclops was talking about that being the premiere??? But why show the premiere in a tv ad? Usually it's the official release date. I'm confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"