The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 80

Status
Not open for further replies.
While with these movies making less and less if the amazing spider man 3 makes even less and then the 4th one even less or if the amazing spider man 3 has a big drop form this one then I could see sony losing the rights as the just wont beable to afford to make the movies any more.

well any thoughts on welivefilm's view on the movie and more importantly andrew's peter?

i read that sony is handling alot of financial problems. also is the latest film making less in the box office because spiderman needs a right treatman from marvel. it's a shame marc and andrew had to suffer through this. i mean they wanted to make a great series but sony had to butcher them. so will andrew reprise his role for spidey in the MCU or will someone like dylan o'rbrian play the character?

I Didn't watch his thoughts because it was to long. I don't like to watch peoples thoughts on something that is like a hour long. But it is to bad that the movies are not getting better reviews because Andrew is so good has spider man.

I like how everyone ****s on Sony for "butchering" these movies and their only evidence is that they ****ed up Spider-man 3. As if there weren't a chance that Marc Webb and the rest of the crew can't do anything wrong. Don't get me wrong, i LOVE Marc Webb, but let's not blame Sony for everything that is wrong with the TASM series.

I like how everyone ****s on Sony for "butchering" these movies and their only evidence is that they ****ed up Spider-man 3. As if there weren't a chance that Marc Webb and the rest of the crew can't do anything wrong. Don't get me wrong, i LOVE Marc Webb, but let's not blame Sony for everything that is wrong with the TASM series.

actually most of it is sony's fault with how they marketed this movie, how they keep cutting important scenes which effects the movie itself, and even adding stuff as fan service. people need to understand that it's mostly sony's fault and not marc webb and regardless of the evidence there are people stubborn enough to crap on the guy. i mean watch the deleted scenes and pre visualizations from the first movie and watch every trailers, clips, and description of this movie and see that sony completely screwed over andrew and marc.

I Didn't watch his thoughts because it was to long. I don't like to watch peoples thoughts on something that is like a hour long. But it is to bad that the movies are not getting better reviews because Andrew is so good has spider man.

i added the time they gave their thoughts not to long ago in the last page of part 79 in the general discussion. just click the link, open tab, and click for the time they give their thoughts and then give your response to the video and this forum

actually most of it is sony's fault with how they marketed this movie, how they keep cutting important scenes which effects the movie itself, and even adding stuff as fan service. people need to understand that it's mostly sony's fault and not marc webb and regardless of the evidence there are people stubborn enough to crap on the guy. i mean watch the deleted scenes and pre visualizations from the first movie and watch every trailers, clips, and description of this movie and see that sony completely screwed over andrew and marc.

Look, it was definitely Sony's fault about the marketing, but there is also the "editing process" in which things are cut from the movie in order to make the pacing better. That's not necessarily Sony's fault.

It sounds like the took some thing out of the movie that might have accturley made the storys and movies better though.

Marc rocks.

yeah, him and sam rock. it's a shame though that marc is getting crap for making the series before it even came out and even getting crapped on thanks to sony and avi arad's atrcious editing and it's also a shame how sam raimi gets crapped on because people wanted to defend webb before the movie came out and how stubborn the fanboys were while making us feel bad for crapping on sam. sam raimi, if you're reading this we didn't mean all of the stuff we said. it was a difficult time for all of us. you're still a great director and your movies do rock and i thought the third movie wasn't even that bad as they said. and marc if you are also reading this we just want to say that i know you're trying to do your best but try and stay independent and make sure you do good in movies not under by people like sony.

It is both Webb and Sony's fault. Though I wonder why anyone would think Sony didn't have a hand in the "editing".

I don't think you can just blam on person. The derecter dosnt wright the script but can have some input and it is not like sony is not letting web do anything he wants. Some of the people working on the movie are people form spider man 1-3 and some of the people are new.

It takes a group effort to make movies. One person may make the movie worse but 1 person is not going to kill the movie by them selfs.

I don't think you can just blam on person. The derecter dosnt wright the script but can have some input and it is not like sony is not letting web do anything he wants. Some of the people working on the movie are people form spider man 1-3 and some of the people are new.
You are right. They all messed up. But a director, more then anyone, will take the blame. He is the captain, the leader and the film rest on them most of all. If Webb agreed to film a substandard script or allowed the studio to mess with the film egregiously, that is on him, just like how bad pacing, crap camera work or poor acting is on the director.

Yeah a derecter like a QB in football can get to much blam when things don't go good and can to much credit when things go good.

You are right. They all messed up. But a director, more then anyone, will take the blame. He is the captain, the leader and the film rest on them most of all. If Webb agreed to film a substandard script or allowed the studio to mess with the film egregiously, that is on him, just like how bad pacing, crap camera work or poor acting is on the director.

that is true. the director never wrote anything and keeps taking all of the credit while the writers never got any but several awards and nominations. so far the only writers who get respected are the ones who write comci books, novels, graphic novels, mangas, and even animation. i mean can you imagine if joss whedon handled the direction and someone like mark waid or maybe even kurt buseik handled the third avengers film and they both don't get credited? it's kinda unfair. i mean imagine if nolan directed and someone like the writer of battlefield earth or star trek ointo darkness does the writing and nolan would take the fall(though knowing him they'd probably blame it on the writers and company this time since they keep viewing him as jesus)

I don't no if it will happened but I hope that we get derectors cuts for all the movies at some point.

It is both Webb and Sony's fault. Though I wonder why anyone would think Sony didn't have a hand in the "editing".

because sony is a ****** company that screwed over both crew memebrs behind spiderman 3 and the first 2 latest films.

anyone believe we'll get a dirwector's cut? just give me me some specific points

well any thoughts on welivefilm's view on the movie and more importantly andrew's peter?

I've been meaning to check it out,but I've been catching up on other spoiler review/podcasts I missed.I'll let you know when I get around to it.

I've been meaning to check it out,but I've been catching up on other spoiler review/podcasts I missed.I'll let you know when I get around to it.

well just so we're clear my latest comment is on the last page of the last general disucssion so feel free to click the link there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"