The Amazing Spider-Man The Amazing Spider-Man General Discussion & Speculation Thread - - - - - - P - - - Part 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the joke, but I'm saying the teaser was 'meh' which is the very opposite of S-M 3's amazing teaser.

I got the joke, but I'm saying the teaser was 'meh' which is the very opposite of S-M 3's amazing teaser.
The only thing that made the teaser fun was that first person perspective shot, but it had unfinished CGI and looked like a video game then.

How much did Sony spend on advertising? I've seen like 20 commercials today.

I didn't know how he got in the car, just like Spidey in that carjacker scene.

I have been excited for this movie for about the last month. It's taken a while, but it definitely looks interesting. If the only complaint I come up with for this movie is the suit, I will be a happy camper!

Pretty funny interview with Garfield on Daily Show. lol

Ya AG was great. Even though we already saw that clip it's a good one. Should get some of the late night viewers into the film. I can't believe it is almost here. Makes me happy

I was walking around town yesterday and kept seeing the poster going around on buses and on screens at the mall. It was hard to be in town and not know there was a Spider-man movie coming out. Plus my local cinema's finally selling tickets, yeya.

has anyone got a link to the interviews of yesturday? I wasn't able to watch them and I live in the UK so MTV us doesnt work for me :(

Spiderman's new secret lair.
ibEmDN7KKtpzz.gif

Hey why did you delete your post? It's interesting to see Andrew with a bunch of Avengers comics (with "Thanos" above the title). It's not off topic here either.

Since I don't think Andrew would spend time reading Avengers comics in his spare time I actually think there's a specific reason for him to. Since it was really close that the Oscorp tower would be in Avengers, I actually think Spidey will have at least a cameo in the next one! :)

Thanks! that was a really funny interview! I like how he was kinda coy at the end "If...if they'll have me" come on Andrew!! we all know your signed on for three! :woot:

Hey why did you delete your post? It's interesting to see Andrew with a bunch of Avengers comics (with "Thanos" above the title). It's not off topic here either.

Since I don't think Andrew would spend time reading Avengers comics in his spare time I actually think there's a specific reason for him to. Since it was really close that the Oscorp tower would be in Avengers, I actually think Spidey will have at least a cameo in the next one! :)

was that a picture or.....something else? Yeah I think your right, considering they were so close to having an easter egg of sort in this one then yeah. I hope it's not much more than a cameo with him swinging by after the Avengers have sorted it out. or helping out in the final battle....imagine what the GA would think of that.

Thanks! that was a really funny interview! I like how he was kinda coy at the end "If...if they'll have me" come on Andrew!! we all know your signed on for three! :woot:

was that a picture or.....something else? Yeah I think your right, considering they were so close to having an easter egg of sort in this one then yeah. I hope it's not much more than a cameo with him swinging by after the Avengers have sorted it out. or helping out in the final battle....imagine what the GA would think of that.

It was a photo of Andrew walking outside with a bunch of Avengers comics in his hands. And above the "Avengers" title it says "Thanos". So [BLACKOUT]if you've watched Avengers, you'll know why I find that particular thing interesting.[/BLACKOUT]

What makes me think it's not just a swing by cameo is that he really wouldn't need to study comics for that. And as I said, I definitely don't think he'd spend time reading those on his spare time. Sure, I think he loves comics as much as many of us do but he's too busy for that.

I think it's possible that he can have a small, yet more than a cameo, role in Avengers 2. Maybe a big conversation between Peter Parker and Tony Stark or something, offering Peter to join them? Though then people would probably get mad because of wasted potential (if you have Peter there, why not show Spidey?). So maybe he turns the offer down or something but helps out at one point in the film. That would be really cool. I know all of my friends would love that (me included) because they've asked me several times if there's a chance of Spidey showing up in an Avengers film.

EDIT: I also remember chaseter stating that to merge Sony's Spider-Man with Marve's The Avengers would be a very benificial and well needed move for Sony now in their economic crisis.

The picture looked pretty suspicious to me. I'm hoping that Spider-man defiantly has nothing to do with the Avengers. My problem now is that since the Avengers have been established why wouldn't they always be helping each other out? It would make their individual enemies a lot more manageable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"