The Avengers: Infinity War The Official News and Speculation - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 29

Discussion in 'Avengers: Infinity War' started by Thread Manager, May 16, 2018.

1. MrWayne aka Mr Stark

Too much?? Totally disagree... IW was all about too much.
    I think we would have LOVED that. Needed that. It would have compensated somewhat for the lack of Hulk. And would have made his transition in EG be more fulfilling....

2. Iceman Daffy Duck Vs The Joker

That would have been so much better. :dry:

3. MrWayne aka Mr Stark

Even as a deleted scene.. jeez Russo's. :mad:

They should have kept that to themselves cuz now I'm salty about it.

4. samsnee Ok

Well remember how emotionally draining that finale was. Their concern was that this major point for Banner and Hulk would have just gotten lost in all of it.

flickchick85 and Schlosser85 like this.
  5. MrWayne aka Mr Stark

Hey so I just watched End Game on the digital release and in the final battle with Thanos' army you do see (blink and you missed it) Prof Hulk flinging someone into the air during battle. Not much but at least it was something :shrug:

6. AVEITWITHJAMON Darksider

This would have been so much more satisfying than what we got. And I think it would have actually added to the finale. We get the kickass moments of Thor arriving with his new hammer and Hulk finally coming back and it gives us hope Thanos will actually be stopped. Then he still wins anyway. Would have been an even bigger gut punch.

I Am The Knight likes this.
  7. MrWayne aka Mr Stark

I'm also VERY disappointed we never got to see Iron Man/Tony interact with anyone from Wakanda at all... Not Black Panther, not Shuri…. Not even sharing any screen time together.

Weird in a way to have all those heroes and most didn't know each other. Sucks when you see all the cartoons and comics and hope for those scenarios where your favorite heroes interact.

AVEITWITHJAMON likes this.
  8. Drizzle There's no knowing where we're rowing

Especially strange considering Tony and T'Challa were on the same team in Civil War, and the only time they were on screen together (apart from the charge in Endgame, if it counts) was this:

[​IMG]

9. DyeLorean will return

They were both in that facility where Bucky was being held. They didn't show any scenes with them together but one could assume they've met at least?

10. MrWayne aka Mr Stark

Yes, but it would have been nice to SEE them talking or shake hands or … Something! I mean we are talking about 2 of the worlds groundbreaking tech enthusiasts here.

And all our theorizing didn't give us Tony in Wakanda getting new tech or helping to restore Vision... Meh lol

11. DyeLorean will return

Sure.
    To be fair, in general they've managed to give us lots of different interactions and pairings or at least one scene with totally unrelated characters (like Bucky lifting Rocket, Steve and Groot, the Guardians with Tony, that sort of stuff).

12. MrWayne aka Mr Stark

I know but what I mean is, we never really see the new avengers really interacting with the original Avengers. Like there was no moment of the baton passing... Things happened and whoever was left got promoted Lmao.

13. MrWayne aka Mr Stark

Right? Haha

He doesn't even flinch that there's this new Superhero on his side who he's never met before.

The could've done a Steve meets Tony moment like in A1 where T'Challa says "Mr. Stark" and nods... Then you can have Tony do a bow and say "Your Highness" … Could have been cool.