BvS The Barry Allen/Flash Casting Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they cast Barry what are the chances we'll end up seeing Wally take his place. And I don't mean way down the road but maybe fairly soon in their cinematic universe. Wally is probably just as popular, even the JL cartoon went with Wally, kinda.

giphy.gif

If they cast Barry what are the chances we'll end up seeing Wally take his place. And I don't mean way down the road but maybe fairly soon in their cinematic universe. Wally is probably just as popular, even the JL cartoon went with Wally, kinda.
I don't know but that would be cool to see Barry's sacrifice on screen. They were gonna intro Wally and kill Barry off in that planned Justice League Mortal movie a while back, so it may still be possible. This was before the New 52 though, i think they're going to want to keep Hal and Barry as their movie GL and movie Flash.

I think we'll see Wally as Kid Flash on The Flash tv series on the CW first.

I want a Barry that is already in a relationship with Iris and ends up watching Wally for a few hours. Wally doesn't like him and Barry tries to win him over. After Barry saves Wally as The Flash and Wally discovers who Barry really is, Wally starts seeing Barry in a whole new light.

Wow, Krasinski is a really good idea for Flash. Never thought of him, but that would be inspired casting while drawing in a sizable fanbase.

Any thoughts on how they are gonna balance having a TV flash and Movie Flash?

And Krasinski is like 6'4. Momoa and Ben Affleck are around that size as well.

Yep I always assumed he was a twig because of how he dressed on the office but looking at some pics online of him with some tighter fitting clothing he seems about right.

Wow, Krasinski is a really good idea for Flash. Never thought of him, but that would be inspired casting while drawing in a sizable fanbase.
Yep that's what I'm thinking too. He's got the everyman quality for Barry, and his onscreen personality seems well suited to The Flash. He's not small either and he could bulk up, but as he is now, I think he's a good size for Barry.
He's not so famous that he'd be too expensive, and like you said , he draws in the Office fanbase.

I really think the Justice League needs some recognizable faces for Green Lantern and The Flash. I'd be pretty disappointed if we got two more complete unknowns and I think that'd be an unwise move. Compare the Justice League cast to The Avengers cast, The Avengers have stars with a lot higher profiles.

The Justice League needs some comic relief and I think GL and The Flash should provide a lot of it.

balance what they are different universes

just like they did returns while smallville was going on

Intersting. Seeing as Flash can cross universes-maybe even have movie Flash visit Tv Flash universe.

Cating for movie flash
Ryan Eggold
5e764f21c560e46d7c3bd7c9f7e006fe.jpg

I feel The Flash should be more known than Momoa/Cavill and less known than Ben Affleck.

That's silly, you're silly. :o

But Babs, they are, they are. :o

I say a television actor and I mean a drama not a sitcom.

Jesse Spencer from House and Chicago Fire.

I've been saying John Krasinski for Barry since I can remember. And I want Jensen Ackles for Hal Jordan already. I know neither of these will happen but a guy can dream right?

Don't you dare lump John with Ackles. :argh:

Chris Pine, baby. :o

ST3 can wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"