BvS The Barry Allen/Flash Casting Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simple Gal Gadot was actually Jenny Jerwich the entire time. :o

I might have spoken too soon though. In a few months we might find out that Barry actually has crimson hair under that cowl. :hehe:

Haha...well at least it'd be better than brown or black. I could look at it as though they amalgamated Barry and Wally and be cool with that. :p

Haha...well at least it'd be better than brown or black. I could look at it as though they amalgamated Barry and Wally and be cool with that. :p

That's it. Give him half a head of blond hair and half a head of red hair. Problem solved!

Out of the OC guys, Brody or McKenzie?
AdamBrody07.jpg

benmckenzie2.jpg

Anyways, between the two. Which one looks more like Flash to you?

Brody. I liked his casting as Barry best in the failed JL: Mortal movie, out of all the other cast they chose for their respective parts.

Nice guy in real life too.

McKenzie nay have been cool back in the day but he's Jim Gordon now in that ****ty ("Batman without Batman") Gotham show.

Last edited:
Way to judge something before you have absolutely any idea what the quality of the show will be like.

I'd love if John Krasinski were cast as The Flash

Superman: Henry Cavill
Batman: Ben Affleck
Wonder Woman: Gal Gadot
The Flash: John Krasinski
Green Lantern: Dwayne Johnson
Aquaman: Jason Momoa

^Never thought of him before, but I like the John Krasinski suggestion.

Ditto. I'd be onboard if Krasinski was cast as Barry. I've always liked him, alongside with Brody too.

Brody. I liked his casting as Barry best in the failed JL: Mortal movie, out of all the other cast they chose for their respective parts.

Nice guy in real life too.

I absolutely hate Brody as flash. He comes off as a pretentious *****e in everything I've seen him in. I know it's just acting and that's probably not how he is in real life, but I wouldn't want him anywhere near a superhero film.

He's just like Topher Grace, IMO. I liked Grace on 70s, the movie with Josh Duhammel, and in Take me home tonight, but anything outside of him being a socially awkward nerd is hard to swallow. No Brody and No Topher! lol.

Way to judge something before you have absolutely any idea what the quality of the show will be like.

If that surprises you, you should take a look at... every single one of Kevin Smith's posts.

I like that. Mine's not gonna be a popular choice, but I wouldnt mind seeing James Franco as the Flash.

John Krasinski, Ryan Kwanton, Charlie Hunnam or Sam Claflin would all be great.

I REALLY don't want the Rock to play Green Lantern. He doesn't fit the role whatsoever. Besides, there are so many other roles he could play that he would be perfect for.

I REALLY don't want the Rock to play Green Lantern. He doesn't fit the role whatsoever. Besides, there are so many other roles he could play that he would be perfect for.

Yeah me neither. Rock as GL is a terrible idea IMO.

I love John Krasinski for Flash, that's who I had in my DC universe casting list

I absolutely hate Brody as flash. He comes off as a pretentious *****e in everything I've seen him in. I know it's just acting and that's probably not how he is in real life, but I wouldn't want him anywhere near a superhero film.

He's just like Topher Grace, IMO. I liked Grace on 70s, the movie with Josh Duhammel, and in Take me home tonight, but anything outside of him being a socially awkward nerd is hard to swallow. No Brody and No Topher! lol.

Not my first choice by any means, I'm just saying out of the whole sub par Justice League: Mortal cast, I liked his casting the best, followed by Common as Green Lantern John Stewart and Anton Yelchin as Kid Flash/Wally West. I could live with those castings.

Josh Duhamel would've made a great Hal Jordan a few years ago. Just take his character from Transformers and give him a GL ring - bam. Hal Jordan. (With the right story and costume and special effects of course yada yada...)

I agree. I don't see him as John Stewart at all.

Whoever they cast as John Stewart if they use him in a movie should be like a young Apollo Creed, but less cocky.

18067-16186.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"