BvS The Batmobile Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking/hoping we're going to have a bat fin of sorts on the back.

I really wouldn't be surprised if green screen is used for outside shots. Anything actually filmed outside could be the characters in their civilian clothes.

I really don't think they're going to let the hype get to its highest peak at the 2-year mark. They want the hype at its highest closer to the release date. Believe me, I KNOW I SOUND CRAZY when I say this, but I'm still not convinced we're seeing any suit reveals in 2014.

Stuff like the Batmobile, actors in their civilian clothes, like shots of Bruce Wayne, Clark Kent, Diana Prince, Lex Luthor, combinations of them together, THAT'S the stuff for 2014. Not to mention the official title of the film, the official logo, the launch of the website. These are the piecemeal things we can get out of the way this year, and then they can get nuts in Summer 2015 at ComicCon... That would still be an entire YEAR away.
I can tell you right here and right now that we'll see the suits this year. If I'm wrong I'll gladly say I was but I'm telling you right now we're seeing the costumes this year.

I can tell you right here and right now that we'll see the suits this year. If I'm wrong I'll gladly say I was but I'm telling you right now we're seeing the costumes this year.

You are probably right but I would love it if the first look at one of them was when I sit down to watch the movie

I'll be happy if you're right. Believe me.

I'm gonna say we'll see the suits this MONTH.

Release a couple of simple pics and drive the fanbase into a wild frenzy winding down just before Comic Con, when they have an official panel and announce the title formally.

I wonder which lego Batmobile looks the best
the 2006 version
batmobile_1.jpg

the 2012 version

6508107493_0dfa7b5000.jpg

I really wouldn't be surprised if green screen is used for outside shots. Anything actually filmed outside could be the characters in their civilian clothes.

I really don't think they're going to let the hype get to its highest peak at the 2-year mark. They want the hype at its highest closer to the release date. Believe me, I KNOW I SOUND CRAZY when I say this, but I'm still not convinced we're seeing any suit reveals in 2014.

Stuff like the Batmobile, actors in their civilian clothes, like shots of Bruce Wayne, Clark Kent, Diana Prince, Lex Luthor, combinations of them together, THAT'S the stuff for 2014. Not to mention the official title of the film, the official logo, the launch of the website. These are the piecemeal things we can get out of the way this year, and then they can get nuts in Summer 2015 at ComicCon... That would still be an entire YEAR away.

Seeing as how the costume designer said the suit reveal for Batman/Wonder Woman was SOON I'd say you're wrong about not seeing suit reveals in 2014. They are coming and soon....

I'm in training all day tomorrow.

I don't think he said the costume reveals were going to be soon

To be fair, he said early this year that the old batmobile design was completely scrapped once Terrio came into play. He said this around January/February.

Yeah, he did say that:

http://www.batman-on-film.com/BvS_news-rumor_BvS-MI-shoot-update_2-8-14.html

Most likely a C.Y.A. post. He got some bad intel. It happens. I'm not a Jett guy, but I don't hate the dude. Granted, his preaching and his "I knew this a while ago but I couldn't say anything" posts are annoying, but I appreciate his passion for the character. Even though I disagree with him more often than not.

Moving onto more exciting things...I'm VERY anxious for the full Batmobile reveal! (But, moreso for the suit) I'm more of either a tumbler or sports car kind of guy when it comes to Batmobiles as opposed to the Burton design, but I'm just thrilled that we are going to be getting some news as filming is about to begin!

As far as spy pics and vids, I do want to see SOME, as that was part of the fun (for me) of following the production of TDKR. But, as has been said, not too much. It's a fine line to walk.

I'm assuming location shooting will happen like last time, fact is they can't hide the suits from spy photographers. Unfortunately they either release them on their own terms with good lighting or they let the set pic view of them be the reveal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"