BvS The Batmobile Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still annoyed that the film isn't coming out next year but I'd rather they take the time to make the best film possible than rushing it out to make a quick buck.

Why couldn't he just show us the Batmobile today, dammit! :argh:

We live in a world where there are teaser trailers for teaser trailers and social media countdowns for viral websites.

This is the Batmobile reveal we deserve... but not the one we need, right now.

We do however need it tomorrow.

Can you believe it's been 10 years (!!!!) since the last time we were all this jazzed about a picture of the back of a Batmobile?

batman%20begins%20batmobile%201.jpg

We live in a world where there are teaser trailers for teaser trailers and social media countdowns for viral websites.

This is the Batmobile reveal we deserve... but not the one we need, right now.

We do however need it tomorrow.
:funny:

Cool little surprise this morning. I'm digging the return to the more classic form (for me anyways).

Yea, it looks a bit skinny/small.

Don't think I'm not excited though.

The flip car's from Fast 6 were pretty cool and based on 1970's F1 designs

fe_316131_600.jpg

I don't think this is going to be THAT lightweight and I doubt it'll be open top. Looking at those tyres I think it's going to be long and powerful, but not particularly light.

Can you believe it's been 10 years (!!!!) since the last time we were all this jazzed about a picture of the back of a Batmobile?

batman%20begins%20batmobile%201.jpg

Gotta say, I like the Tumbler much more. From what we've seen at least. Can't wait for it to be revealed tomorrow.

Actually, I think that it is going to look a little like this one at it's base form.. Just add a hatch to cover up the driver.. Slide that hatch back over the rear? Paint it Satin Black.. Throw a tarp on it? Looks a lot like that tease pic..

adf6ea2e852de3c08aadf5fe693c687c_zps446c7af5.jpg

That Lego Batmobile is based off the BTB Batmobile, which I wouldn't mind all that much

11508672915_84c7728bd6.jpg

Actually, I think that it is going to look a little like this one at it's base form.. Just add a hatch to cover up the driver.. Slide that hatch back over the rear? Paint it Satin Black.. Throw a tarp on it? Looks a lot like that tease pic..

adf6ea2e852de3c08aadf5fe693c687c_zps446c7af5.jpg

I don't think it'll be Open top like the BAC Mono. Judging from the huge tyres and rocket booster I think it's going to be a lot heavier and sturdy than a lightweight track toy.

I was hoping to see a design shape that was a bit different from earlier movie Batmobiles but I suppose when you get The Tumbler you kinda don't have much of an option other than to go full circle.

I don't think it'll be Open top like the BAC Mono. Judging from the huge tyres and rocket booster I think it's going to be a lot heavier and sturdy than a lightweight track toy.

Did you bother to read the words that I posted with the pic? Mentioning the words "hatch"? You know.. The one that I said would "cover" the driver?

I didn't say it would be opened top..
Be thorough..
Then critique..
Carry on..

Did you bother to read the words that I posted with the pic? Mentioning the words "hatch"? You know.. The one that I said would "cover" the driver?

I didn't say it would be opened top..
Be thorough..
Then critique..
Carry on..

Okay. No need to get snappy.

Even with a hatch it's still open top. A hatch doesn't equal a roof in auto engineering terms.

it's beautiful...absolutely what i wanted. a tumbler merged with a more traditional and sleeker batmobile.

Okay. No need to get snappy.

Even with a hatch it's still open top. A hatch doesn't equal a roof in auto engineering terms.

Snappy? Not really... Open top? I am thinking like the '89's hatch to open on to it's cockpit. Just sliding back instead of forward, and at an angle..
Same thing..
And I think that is what is under the tarp in the tease pic... No fins..

We will see how close the shapes of the car are to the BAC...

I love that little sneak peek but one thing that is constantly worrying me is that the back section looks so empty, it reminds of a bare bones Dune RC Car. I pray that I am wrong

Snappy? Not really... Open top? I am thinking like the '89's hatch to open on to it's cockpit. Just sliding back instead of forward, and at an angle..
Same thing..
And I think that is what is under the tarp in the tease pic... No fins..

We will see how close the shapes of the car are to the BAC...

Personally I think it'll be a little bulkier than a track toy car.

I like the Arkham Knight car and I hope it's something akin to that.

A combination of Tumbler's all terrain capability, with the classic shape of the long sleek coupe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"