The Brand New And Improved "Heroes vs. Villains: Marvel" RPG OOC/Sign-Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And include the part where Wolverine met every X-Man ever before he had his mind erased by the government!

Remember, Wraith is a rapper, Silver Fox isn't actually a native indian at all and Blob has a hearing problem that causes him to hear the word Blob instead of Bub.

I was just about to say. Good to have you back though.

Angel, Wasp and Doc Banner at the Tower. Cap and Spidey are on their way. Hawkeye and Mockingbird are at the Mansion. Iron Man too is on his way.

Are we going to do to the Leonard Samson-Red Hulk psych session?
I... don't know. They don't really need info from Rulk anymore, but there's still the risk that he can come out and ruin s**t for everyone at a moment's notice.

As far as what Banner's role in the story is now, I'm at a loss.

EDIT: Maybe Thor can use his power to bring the green Hulk out to help them? I dunno.

Last edited:
I missed a lot of the earlier Red Skull stuff. What powers does he have exactly? And what makes him able to resist Lifeguard's metal claws? Just curious so I know what I'm against.

He's a Nazi with a Red Skull.

He's Evil.

This is all I know.

I missed a lot of the earlier Red Skull stuff. What powers does he have exactly? And what makes him able to resist Lifeguard's metal claws? Just curious so I know what I'm against.

Zola made him pretty damn powerful earlier this season. He turn him into the Nazi Superman quite literally...ok maybe not that powerful. He has pretty high super strength, I had him break Colossus' arm, flight, eye beams, teleportation, and high durability.

I'm sorry but I'm not to well aware of Lifeguard's powers. How strong are her claws? Are they Wolverine powerful?

Never worked with you in the past, Watchman, but, I gotta say, I'm liking it.

Zola made him pretty damn powerful earlier this season. He turn him into the Nazi Superman quite literally...ok maybe not that powerful. He has pretty high super strength, I had him break Colossus' arm, flight, eye beams, teleportation, and high durability.

I'm sorry but I'm not to well aware of Lifeguard's powers. How strong are her claws? Are they Wolverine powerful?

Lifeguard has the ability to adapt to any given situation as needed to save a life, including her own. When in a situation that might lead to battle she armors up in a colossus type armor. She grows wings if she needs to fly. If there's something powerful hitting her, her durability will adapt to be able to take it. If something threatening is attacking her mind, it'll shut it out, she needs to travel water quickly she grows a tail... etc.

So it depends on the threat against her. However, she is also half shi'ar so there's a beastile bloodlust inside of her as well.

So what's the powers of Crossbones and Sin? All these odd powerchanges are making it hard for me to write in this battle. Don't really know what to expect or who can do what.

EDIT: Maybe Thor can use his power to bring the green Hulk out to help them? I dunno.

I was thinking the same thing. Banner, can just tell Thor that he wants to help but that he's afraid of what might happen if the Rhulk gets out again.

Thor will then respond with something about Banner's spirit and make it so that we know which Hulk we are getting, at least for awhile. That way you are free to partake in the end game but the Rhulk story is not dead.

Oops, sorry Sensei. I had a new idea on where to take my last post and being that no one had posted in reply I went ahead and added to it. Apparently you posted while I was doing that but my changes alter what you replied to. You may want to edit that.

My bad.

No problem at all. I've edited my post and taken this whole thing in a completely different direction.

Never worked with you in the past, Watchman, but, I gotta say, I'm liking it.
Thanks. The feeling is mutal and good thing too cause I doubt the X-Men are done with the Skull for now.

Lifeguard has the ability to adapt to any given situation as needed to save a life, including her own. When in a situation that might lead to battle she armors up in a colossus type armor. She grows wings if she needs to fly. If there's something powerful hitting her, her durability will adapt to be able to take it. If something threatening is attacking her mind, it'll shut it out, she needs to travel water quickly she grows a tail... etc.

So it depends on the threat against her. However, she is also half shi'ar so there's a beastile bloodlust inside of her as well.

So what's the powers of Crossbones and Sin? All these odd powerchanges are making it hard for me to write in this battle. Don't really know what to expect or who can do what.

Sin-Flight, minor super strength
Crossbones- enhanced abilities, ability to anticipate the moves of his enemies and battles outcomes (Like Midnighter)

And thanks for the Lifeguard info. Yeah she's pretty scary and I'm hoping for more meeting between the two.

I was thinking the same thing. Banner, can just tell Thor that he wants to help but that he's afraid of what might happen if the Rhulk gets out again.

Thor will then respond with something about Banner's spirit and make it so that we know which Hulk we are getting, at least for awhile. That way you are free to partake in the end game but the Rhulk story is not dead.
Perfect. :up:

:bh:

Well, this probably won't surprise anyone, but I'm going to drop Magneto. I can't really get into any solo stuff with him, and I don't want to hold onto the character and not allow somebody else to potentially pick up.

I don't know how big these guys we're fighting are supposed to be, but I figured they're demon warriors, so I might as well make them big and scary monster-types, and described them as being as big as the Hulk. If that's not right, or they come in varying sizes, I can edit.

Also, I think that's the first time I've thrown out the old catch phrase of Hulk being the strongest there is.

Last edited:
Its a good post man. Attaway to get the catch phrase in. As for the N'Garai you may want to read up here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/N'Garai

The N'Garai we are fighting are Elders who serve Chthon himself so they are far more potent than your average N'Garai but the link should give you the gist of it.

Ladies and Gentlemen, the triumphant return of Johnny Storm!!!...

...and, um, those other three riding his coat tails

Sooooooo... how about those X-Men huh? What are we waiting for? Everyone but Wolverine's on the X-Jet ready to fly save Wolverine, who has been fighting Crossbones silently for a week or more. Are we waiting on that to be resolved or something? I can't really do anything as Lifeguard at the moment, so I'm stuck until someone gets the story moving again.

Seeing as how our Wolverine got a month off for bad behavior, might be best to bunny him and get the **** over with.

Ah... I see. Maybe Beast or Cyclops should jump on that. Lifeguard's sticking to the Blackbird due to bad behavior so it'd be odd to have her go save him or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"