Arrow The Caity Lotz/Black Canary Thread - Part 1

Really? Because that would be as awful as Dallas' "dream season". You have to own your mistakes and learn from them instead of taking the easy way out. Anyway, is not going to happen, it seems they will deal with the consequences of Olivers' actions on Season 4:

Agreed, is dumb to repeat the same Sara-is-dead-now-Sara-is-alive plot twice, is going to be awkward to see Laurel and Quentin's reactions. And if the producers repeat the same mistakes, Oliver will lie about Sara being alive, so Laurel and Quentin will get angry with him and more forced drama... again!! :whatever:

Like I said not long ago, it would've been smarter to use the concept of the Multiverse to introduce a Sara Lance from Earth 2 who is the White Canary or Manhunter there, this way, death still matters and doesn't become an example of bad writing like in the comics. But the damage is done, so hopefully, Sara's resurrection will come at a heavy price, it would make it more interesting and justify why Tommy and Moira should remain dead.
Well , I wouldn't mind an Earth 2 here (Jay Garrick is rumored to be coming)
but I hope they get through Ollver, Laurel and Quentin's reaction to Sara's resurrection before LOT shows up. The spinoff looks great, However you are right and there is a distinct possibility of the Arrow writers screwing things up with the same mistakes.

Oliver was able to keep his cover by leaving his friends to die. We know they’re not actually going to die, but how will this betrayal affect Team Arrow? Can Diggle (David Ramsey) ever trust him again?

MG: The short answer is no. This is something that we really tackle head-on in the season finale. I don’t want to spoil the endgame, but I will say that the idea that Oliver has chosen to trust Malcolm Merlyn (John Barrowman) over Diggle and Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards), and the fact that he kept Diggle and Felicity in the dark, we hit that issue straight on. The ramifications of those decisions are going to reverberate into season 4. This is not a situation that can be easily wrapped up with an exchange of I’m sorrys. This is something our characters will be dealing with well into season 4.

So we're still not finished with the interpersonal drama and I can look forward to that again next season.

2wJcPUj.gif

you guys are dissapointing me with more talking and less images :csad:

she is in a movie with BRANDON and some guy called Dane *trying to be a serious actor is a hard choice for a comedian* LMAO

400-Days-Spacesuit-2.jpg

tumblr_n7ghyssBMn1qzcs5ko1_500.jpg

and a beautiful closeup of those FRECKLES *swoon*

6a015438bbe120970c017d3c7583b9970c-pi

Last edited:
BykufjrIAAE_Q0l.jpg

caity , cat and catz :woot::woot::woot:

c8f8d320fa557958a84c668537a5f8f3.jpg

Wow she is absolutely amazing in her scenes on LoT. By far my favorite character. For some reason I hated her on Arrow. I think it was her silly wig and the overly done push-up bra. She looks 10x better and her fighting is also better on LoA. Arrow really needs to bring her back on the show and without that damn wig!

Wow she is absolutely amazing in her scenes on LoT. By far my favorite character. For some reason I hated her on Arrow. I think it was her silly wig and the overly done push-up bra. She looks 10x better and her fighting is also better on LoA. Arrow really needs to bring her back on the show and without that damn wig!

LOL, if you think she could get significant screen time with Felicity around you are crazy. We never even saw her react to being alive or Laurel becoming BC in the next episode since Felicity scenes about Oliver holding her back were more important. :whatever:

Yeah total bummer. They really need to bring her back. Her fighting skills look so much better on LoT for some reason. Liking her acting a lot more some reason too. I don't really care for LoT as a show so far but look forward to her scenes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"