Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Captain Marvel' started by KDM1986, Oct 29, 2014.
Actuals are in: $400,031,743.
Awesome!! Looks so good to see the number starting with a 4! EG gave it a nice late boost to make this day come sooner. Synergy at its best.
Also after EG, Avengers films will have 4 of the top 9 all time worldwide spots for any films, not just CBMs!
The MCU is a well oiled machine.
So many big names going down.
The BP IW trick worked again exactly 1 year later. Let each film help the other. Great strategy.
Next stop, she and Black Panther will have the two highest-grossing solo movies of the MCU (domestically). Just as soon as she beats Civil War and Iron Man 3, probably around this time next week.
December MCU Fantastic Four
May Secret Wars
July Silver Surfer
November MCU X-Men
May Secret Wars II
Early BOT Monday numbers: CM $1.35M
41% drop from Sunday and 52% bump from last Monday
Interesting bump. Back to the million line on a non holiday weekday.
I love that gif!
The all time worldwide list.
01. Avatar (2009) - $2788 million
15. Incredibles 2 (2018) - $1242,8 million
16. The F8 of the Furious (2017) - $1236 million
17. Iron Man 3 (2013) - $1214,8 million
18. Minions (2015) - $1159,4 million
19. CA Civil War (2016) - $1153,3 million
20. Aquaman (2018) - $1147,7 million
21. Transformers 3 DotM (2011) - $1123,8 million
22. Lord of the Rings 3 TRofK (2003) - $1119,9 million
23. 007 Skyfall (2012) - $1108,6 million
24. Transformers 4 AoE (2014) - $1104,1 million
25. Captain Marvel (2019) - $1090,1 million and counting...
26. The Dark Knight Rises (2012) - $1084,9 million
27. Toy Story 3 (2010) - $1067 million
28. Pirates of the Caribbean 2 DMC (2006) - $1066,2 million
29. Star Wars Rogue One (2016) - $1056,1 million
30. Pirates of the Caribbean 4 OST (2011) - $1045,7 million
Captain Marvel will likely end up between Aquaman and Transformers 3 for the number 21 spot of all time.
It will certainly drop a few places after EndGame , Star Wars 9 and maybe a couple of animated films release later this year.
Man, I can't get over how well this movie is doing. Endgame's numbers are going to be staggering.
That's the Endgame bump that many thought would happen.
That’s a huge bump. This is hardly a fall from the Monday of 3 weeks ago!
They're gonna be doing CM/EG double features on Sunday, so expect a bump.
I can't remember being this excited for a movie. 11pm tomorrow. That's with a group of friends. I also have a ticket for Friday evening as a follow-up .
Might see CM one more time before it leaves theaters. Glad to see that the 400M mark has been surpassed, that has really been a lock for a good while, but it can feel like a slow crawl anyway.
Wow. It's right on the heels of Shazam!
It's still what less than $55M from Aquaman? I think it can make another $20-$25M.......
According to BOT, CM is going to be the #1 movie on Wednesday, wow.
Imagine the mess if Captain Marvel outgrosses La Llorona & Shazam this weekeend .
Wednesday estimates from BOT: