The Catwoman/Selina Kyle Casting Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Throwng a new name:
Sophie Cookson.
Sophie+Cookson+BUILD+LDN+Sophie+Cookson+46OSUeLtnyzl.jpg
ad7e6897e7ee86a386340c427a375fc2.png

If the next Superman has a resemblance to Cavill they should make him ginger and give him a clown suit to differentiate.

Francesca Hawyard: On top of looking the part, she's also a world class dancer so would def nail the feline movements, etc.

upload_2019-8-14_18-42-55.jpeg

Francesca-Hayward.jpg

rohoutfitf_cmd_0049_r2_qc.jpg

BN's Journal, 14th Aug , 2019.

DCNIght didn't know who Gugu Mbatha Raw was. Invader Joker still posting candidates who look like teens. In this cluster of pics and MCU recyclables, we ponder the catwoman, she who may stand next to the bat, in hope vanilla Reeves doesn't go the safe route. Tired tread on burst stomach. Reeves is afraid of us. I have seen his true bald face. Social media reactions are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the outrage will drown. I wake up from a cold nightmare, I see Emilia Clarke with Cat ears, I see her next to Batman. I hurry to the hype to read the outraged reactions, and in that moment...I feel fear for the last time.

DCNIght didn't know who Gugu Mbatha Raw was. Invader Joker still posting candidates who look like teens. In this cluster of pics and MCU recyclables, we ponder the catwoman, she who may stand next to the bat, in hope vanilla Reeves doesn't go the safe route. Tired tread on burst stomach. Reeves is afraid of us. I have seen his true bald face. Social media reactions are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the outrage will drown. I wake up from a cold nightmare, I see Emilia Clarke with Cat ears, I see her next to Batman. I hurry to the hype to read the outraged reactions, and in that moment...I feel fear for the last time.
:pal:

I can't tell if this is riffing on Batman, Rorschach or Dr. Manhattan, or all 3.
Sophie is 29.
It was said "looks" and while I don't know if I'd agree with that as far as frame/face wise, google says she's 5'3. While she could where lifts, it's not current preference for the character to not be taller at the moment.

Wow. You know you're dealing with the coolest of the cool when "not knowing who Gugu Mbatha Raw is" gets you top billing in their journal entry.

Black Narcissus, I tip my hat to you, man. How you manage to live such an accomplished, dynamic, meaningful life while ALSO posting on this forum 30,000 times is...truly inspirational.

Who cares WHY I'm too busy to be up to date on every working actor in Hollywood -- YOU are the true hero good sir. I salute you. Gugu salutes you. The Batman, no doubt, salutes you.

Can't wait for your next 30,000 posts on this forum, champ. You can do it. The world needs you.

Wow. You know you're dealing with the coolest of the cool when "not knowing who Gugu Mbatha Raw is" gets you top billing in their journal entry.

Black Narcissus, I tip my hat to you, man. How you manage to live such an accomplished, dynamic, meaningful life while ALSO posting on this forum 30,000 times is...truly inspirational.

Who cares WHY I'm too busy to be up to date on every working actor in Hollywood -- YOU are the true hero good sir. I salute you. Gugu salutes you. The Batman, no doubt, salutes you.

Can't wait for your next 30,000 posts on this forum, champ. You can do it. The world needs you.
:funny::ninja:

BN’s journal, 15th Aug.

Dcnight never saw Watchmen or know any other black actress except for Halle. He doesnt like jokes either, his fedora is afraid of me. He makes fun of post counts as he searches for Gugu, which is not odly a candy brand in his world...in this moment, he knows now two black actresses. He pours sun lotion on his bald scalp as he saves the world.

CATS has James Corden and Taylor Swift. I wouldn't exactly count on that.

CATS has James Corden and Taylor Swift. I wouldn't exactly count on that.
It also has Jennifer Hudson, Ian McKellen, Idris Elba and Judi Dench so I definitely would. There is a lot of talent packed into that movie.

Francesca might breakout putting her on Reeve's radar. I like that, like Sonoya, she has a background In dance. Lends itself well to the physicality of Catwoman

It also has Jennifer Hudson, Ian McKellen, Idris Elba and Judi Dench so I definitely would. There is a lot of talent packed into that movie.

Francesca might breakout putting her on Reeve's radar. I like that, like Sonoya, she has a background In dance. Lends itself well to the physicality of Catwoman
I totally agree. Physicality / agility / grace (on top of having "the look" + being able to act + chemistry with pattinson, obvi) are SO key for CW. Sonoya is also at the top of my list for that reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"